ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

Gut Wrench Gary is the Man! Good Luck on tha Hill! And I would hide that Hummer or I tell you what you can bring the Hummer for me to take care of and you can have my Ranger and I will buy you dinner at the Copper Kettle and let you use the cement pond!

Gut Wrench Gary does not let anyone have the Hummer. Gut Wrench Gary is taking the Hummer to da Hill and parking VIP. Gut Wrench Gary has a sideline pass. Gut Wrench Gary wants to know what the cement pond is?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gut Wrench Gary does not let anyone have the Hummer. Gut Wrench Gary is taking the Hummer to da Hill and parking VIP. Gut Wrench Gary has a sideline pass. Gut Wrench Gary wants to know what the cement pond is?

We dig a hole and pack the clay real good and then the left over cement from the cement trucks stop by for a week or two wait for rain and there you have a cement pond! Build a fire call O gas can Jeff and Adam25Townsend and watch the fun. Adam25Townsend said he would watch the Hummer for u like it was his. Last year Florida State let him watch a 300 M Hemi!

They have no VIP parking Gary trust me!

We dig a hole and pack the clay real good and then the left over cement from the cement trucks stop by for a week or two wait for rain and there you have a cement pond! Build a fire call O gas can Jeff and Adam25Townsend and watch the fun. Adam25Townsend said he would watch the Hummer for u like it was his. Last year Florida State let him watch a 300 M Hemi!

They have no VIP parking Gary trust me!

The Hummer will be parked in the closet spot to the stadium. Townsend can't watch the hummer. He will be in Hampton watching his team play. If Pujo would go with me, I would let him watch it.

The Hummer will be parked in the closet spot to the stadium. Townsend can't watch the hummer. He will be in Hampton watching his team play. If Pujo would go with me, I would let him watch it.

U got it all wrong Gary we want you to bring the Hummer to Hampton. We will get you a ride back to Cosby and you can meet Pujo and Gas can Jeff.

Wow that was harsh! Good Luck to Coalfield.

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have been quite so harsh but I am so tired of hearing about Adam Townsend this and Adam Townsend that. You claim he's not your whole team yet you go around singing his praises like he is Jesus Christ, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one. Adam Townsend is NOT god... no matter how much you make him out to be. He is not your whole team either... no matter how bad you wish he was. You've got two opportunities to prove me wrong and you have my word that if Hampton does make it to the 3rd round, I will publically post an apology to all the Hampton faithful and admit I'm wrong.

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have been quite so harsh but I am so tired of hearing about Adam Townsend this and Adam Townsend that. You claim he's not your whole team yet you go around singing his praises like he is Jesus Christ, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one. Adam Townsend is NOT god... no matter how much you make him out to be. He is not your whole team either... no matter how bad you wish he was. You've got two opportunities to prove me wrong and you have my word that if Hampton does make it to the 3rd round, I will publically post an apology to all the Hampton faithful and admit I'm wrong.

Hampton has a good team without Adam,they have a better team with him, if we win the first two without him, we will win the 3rd one with him. It takes a team effort to win any game, but as with Davis from Coalfield, some players are game breakers.If we thought Adam was the whole team, we would have canceled the rest of our games when he got hurt. That statement was a little uncalled for, I've read a ton of posts about Davis, It don't bother me a bit, Hes a great player and I respect him. I hope he wins Mr Football.

No hes not the best but, you have got to look at Hampton has won there last 4 games without him. So what would they be like with him. Just like your Brandon Davis he is your leader your whole offense is built around him. Can Coalfield win without Davis? If he was out and got to come back in the 3rd round don't you think your chances would be better. Don't dish Townsend if you go to a Coalfield thread all you hear about is Brandon Davis and do you know why? Because he is the MAN the heart and soul of Coalfield! And it is a post like you just made about Adam Townsend that keeps on carry on his name. This is a Hampton Thread and yes we can talk about Adam Townsend. And I know you didn't mean to say it that way but, don't compare no one to Jesus Christ.