ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

Science doesn't work, unless you factor in the opponents. Oneida lost to one of Kentucky's top 5 teams by 21. They lost to Tennessee's number 3 team by 7. They lost to Harriman and Midway...They play tough competition...who does Hampton play besides Johnson County? Compare scores with how they have done against teams with winning records and then you might get a short list for Hampton and a long one for Oneida, but it would be more accurate.

Then you are getting in to science too. and it doesn't work. Everyone says that Region 1 is a weak region, if so, we cannot control who we play. As far as non-conference games, we play up in all of them. Mostly due to the rivalry that is around us close. Johnson County, Erwin, Happy valley. It is the same story everywwhere, you try to play close to home and we do. Even when we were 2A and played Unaka and Cloudland, people give us grief, but everyone doesn't understand the rivalry we have here very close to home. We have 4 high schools in the same county and we play all of them, kinda for county championship.

I am still not sold that Region 2 is so much superior. Coalfield struggled agaisnt whitwell last night. No one stands out. I guess playoffs will prove me right or wrong.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GP beat Midway by 35

Midway beat Oneida by 25

GP beat Happy Valley By only 6

Hampton beat Happy Valley by 22

:thumb:

Sunbright beat Grace Christian 48-14 (+34)

Hampton beat Grace Christian 46-8 (+38)

Using this logic, we could conclude that Hampton is only four points better than Sunbright, and Oneida beat Sunbright 20-13 (+7). ;)

:thumb:

Sunbright beat Grace Christian 48-14 (+34)

Hampton beat Grace Christian 46-8 (+38)

Using this logic, we could conclude that Hampton is only four points better than Sunbright, and Oneida beat Sunbright 20-13 (+7). ;)

Ur right, you could, But, I was looking for some teams that were at least contenters. GP is ranked 6th or so in AA state rankings ,Look at how they match up against Good teams! But anyway there will be alot of crow to be eat after next friday, Whatever region it may be :D . Hope everyone has a safe trip and Injury free game, Good Luck Bulldogs. Edited by GotSpeed