ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

Give me a shout before the game and we'll go to the lone star for some wings(on me),and talk about the game so we will both be on the edge of our seats all night. Sounds like both teams are motivated, Heck its the playoffs and thats what its all about, And I gaurantee you know one at Hampton is under estimating Oneida. They got to be good or they wouldnt be were they are. But for the same reasons you support your Indians Ive got to support them Dogs. Win or loose they are all winners. I wish you, your team and Fans a safe trip.

thanks speed looking forward to the trip. like i said before i hope it's a sweet ride home. I agree with you though at least our kids won't be watchin someone else playing this week. hope it's a good game hope all the fence huggers are primed and ready :thumb: . I'm sure the players will be :thumb:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks speed looking forward to the trip. like i said before i hope it's a sweet ride home. I agree with you though at least our kids won't be watchin someone else playing this week. hope it's a good game hope all the fence huggers are primed and ready :thumb: . I'm sure the players will be :thumb:

I know Hampton will have a big crowd, Is ther going to be alot of travelers with Oneida? sure would like to see a packed house on both sides of the field.

It would suprise me if we aren't able to load up our side. The playoffs do something to us, maybe its the air in November. :D All I know is the hill for us to climb this week is mighty steep. That is a testament to your Bullpups! You obviously have a good program, as you have managed to unseat the Cloudtown Highboys as the dominant team in your area. That makes my butt sore just thinking of the drive! :o I do have an affection for Buffalo Wings, but I can't say I'll be leaving early enough to catch anything but the game. Thanks for the invite.

B) I just passed up free wings! :( .................................. B) !

Kazzy

It would suprise me if we aren't able to load up our side. The playoffs do something to us, maybe its the air in November. :D All I know is the hill for us to climb this week is mighty steep. That is a testament to your Bullpups! You obviously have a good program, as you have managed to unseat the Cloudtown Highboys as the dominant team in your area. That makes my butt sore just thinking of the drive! :( I do have an affection for Buffalo Wings, but I can't say I'll be leaving early enough to catch anything but the game. Thanks for the invite.

B) I just passed up free wings! B) .................................. :o !

Kazzy

what were you thinking kaz?