ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CY, advice well taken, and if you read my post correctly you would assess that I think this is a pretty boring week for you. I mean what is Grace gonna say, because unless they suddenly recruit some UT Players, they don't gotta prayer against the Jackets. I don't say that to be disrespectful to their team, cause I think Satterfield is a very good coach. Based on the way the regular season has gone, they just don't have enough horses. Besides you guys talk a good bit and the C-town thread isn't really "moving" much this week. :thumb: Maybe next round.

Kaz

I understood every word you typed and agree. You don't write like Otis B. Driftwood, but the emotioncons do make the posts "busy".

Hampton is a tough place to play but if history is correct, Oneida hasn't had a problem there. The difference is there is not much experience with the present bunch in dealing with Hampton. If they load it up in the second half, and take it straight up the gut, with whatever big back they have this year that normally would have been blocking for Townsend, it will be hard to compensate. With 400 lb bench press players last year Coalfield had a difficult time with that one guy. Hope they didn't get him replaced. If they didn't you might have a chance.

Just something to pass along, looked on the TSSAA web site and playoff history and Hampton is 0-3 against Oneida. Lunsford is 0-2 or 0-3 as a head coach can't remember if he was at Cloudland in 1989. Good luck to the Bulldogs Friday.

Oneida has been a spoiler for cloudland on several occasions,I always wished cloudland could have played them during the mark byrd era so we could get some revenge but it never worked out that way.ive noticed that hampton is a slow starter so they better come ready to play or their season might get spoiled too.I'll be there pulling for the bulldogs,good luck hampton.

Well to me it doesnt even matter who the best team is, I agree with big indian, this is the playoffs. Whoever wants this game more, beleives more, plays harder, plays smarter(stupid turnovers and penalties), and just is better on the given night will win. Throw the regular season away! ITS OVER! Now its time for ever team in the state to just be the team that night. Oneida play Oneida football go down there and do your job and be physical. Oh ya KAZ man be easy on TB he has nothing else to be talking crap about now. LUCK OHS> :unsure:

Almost packed for the big trip. Inventory:

Elephant Gun - you never know how big them Bulldogs will be. :unsure:

Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Not for the game, hoping Ol' Betsy makes it! :lol:

Autograph Book - Might want to meet the Legendary Adam Townsend, plan on put him down, if he will, on the page right after Mickey Mouse. Hey, I got the book at Disney World! :lol:

Doggie Biscuits - Well, they are the Bulldogs, ain't they?

P.S. Feel free to help me out with my list!

Kaz

Yea, Hamptons almost ready to lets see, Inventory

One big CAN check

40 openers check

Yea, were ready!

P.S better throw in the long handles, I would say a low 30's kickoff temp.

Edited by GotSpeed

I hope I got them fired up today with my once-in-a-while-light-a-fire-in-their-$%& pick. They needed some motivation after a lackidasical practice on Monday and Tuesday. If they go in and play bad early, I'm not going to lie -- it will be tough, but if the boys can come out and play their best football they'll play until the fourth round at least.

Hey Pujo, i see your still on here . Do you ever sleep? I cant, I get a little more wound up every minute we get closer to kick off. All the Onieda fans must be daytime surfers.

I think we can all sleep a little better knowing we are healthy, were a much stronger team with all our starters. A big hats off to all the young kids who have had to fill in this season. We actually have some quality depth because of all the injuries. We have really had some kids to step it up all over the field. Proud of them all. The future looks bright. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSS

Almost packed for the big trip. Inventory:

Elephant Gun - you never know how big them Bulldogs will be. :D

Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Not for the game, hoping Ol' Betsy makes it! :thumb:

Autograph Book - Might want to meet the Legendary Adam Townsend, plan on put him down, if he will, on the page right after Mickey Mouse. Hey, I got the book at Disney World! :lol:

Doggie Biscuits - Well, they are the Bulldogs, ain't they?

P.S. Feel free to help me out with my list!

Kaz

let me check my inventory.

gas in the bobsled check

family packed in on greyhound; check

coveralls check

one pair of insulated rocky boots size 14 good for kicking the dawgs off the porch;CHECK. GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!

oh yeah hey griz this is a different "check" :blink: