smyrna vs coffe county

82cat

So I Guess everyone thinks since smyrna lost to riverdale they just packed up and quit. I don't think Lebanon would agree with that or for that matter oakland

I don't think smyrna wil have any trouble getting up for a playoff game but anytime you have an under dog coming in you sure don't mind comment such as

once proud bulldogs

8-2

with both loses coming to the past 2 state chamions

2nd in one of the toughest regions in the state

wins over the following playoff teams

lavergne

lebanon

brentwood

hosting a home playoff game for only the second time in 5a

I think you will find a pretty proud bunch on friday night

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I Guess everyone thinks since smyrna lost to riverdale they just packed up and quit. I don't think Lebanon would agree with that or for that matter oakland

I don't think smyrna wil have any trouble getting up for a playoff game but anytime you have an under dog coming in you sure don't mind comment such as

once proud bulldogs

8-2

lavergne

lebanon

brentwood

Come on man. Give it a rest. Get a life.

Edited by Mo Bro

once proud bulldogs

8-2

lavergne

lebanon

brentwood

with ur national prospect playmaker?

Rather than sit in front of your computer and gripe about it perhaps you should spend that time trying to find a couple of teams that want to join Region 3. I'd be more than happy for that to happen, because then all the whining would go away.

I wouldnt mind Oakland moving to region 3-5a, would kind of spice things up a little. Barely lost to the #2 team in the region and beat FC 37-3

Come on over! :lol:

Really liked it when Oakland and Riverdale split regions and Oakland was playing teams like hendersonville, gallatin, beech and so on. The unfamiliarity of it just seems so interesting. Of course Oakland plays LC every year and has played CC the past few years, but we really havent played anybody else in that region as of late besides Cumberland County, which was in 2002

I personally wouldn't mind if TSSAA rearranged the regions every year, provided the schools knew who the region opponents would be several years in advance...otherwise it would play havoc with scheduling non-region games.

I suspect alot of folks in Region 4 wouldn't mind that either! :lol:

with ur national prospect playmaker?

hmmm.... shameless joined yesterday, fballisazero hasn't posted since cat busted him less than a week ago, and shameless has the same negative comments about smyrna and their players. but then again, this post did not occur during school hours, so maybe this could be someone else bitter towards smyrna....hmmm.....

hmmm.... shameless joined yesterday, fballisazero hasn't posted since cat busted him less than a week ago, and shameless has the same negative comments about smyrna and their players. but then again, this post did not occur during school hours, so maybe this could be someone else bitter towards smyrna....hmmm.....

hahaha you have a point bubba

he also never post after 5pm since he leaves school about that time

At the beginning of the year the feeling I out of Smyrna and their fans was that they were going to beat Riverdale...this was going to be there year...

Nothing wrong with high expectations.........Smyrna always makes the statement that 'this year we will beat Riverdale'. Keep saying it long enough, keep playing long enough, and one of these years the stars will align and you will win against Riverdale. Same as Riverdales region winning streak, one of these days it is going to end..........but it did not end this year.

Hey 82cat look at the photo gallery for the Smyrna Riverdale game. The Riverdale picture poster said, "The 'game of the year' turned into the 'rout of the year'."

If this thread makes you mad just look at the pictures and the caption underneath each picture.

WOW you guys got beat 49-0 at HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mo Bro