Knox Central travels to Rhea Co.

goldenbird

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bad did Central get beat by West?

I think this is better for Rhea to get to play Central again rather than west because it is alot easier to get focused for Central because of what happened last year.

I believe it will keep the team from looking forward to Maryville..

West won 30-7 and had 30 unanswered point and it was a mud bowl as well from what I heard

Im not sure on the injured players status just yet. Central started the West game without the following starters, All State Defensive End Orlando Blair, tail back Jamie Wilson and Free safety Will Mcmillan. When West was up 12-7 early in the 3 rd quarter Central lost their starting QB Clark Mcmillan, Fullback and Middle linebacker Josh Owens, and defensive Tackle Cory Jeffries. Blair, Owens and Jeffries are the seniors that have carried the Central D this year. All of these injured players are key to the success of the Bobcats. West played tough and deserved the win, but Central probably wouldnt beat anyone in Reg 3-4A with all these guys out. If the Cats can get these guys back then they can play with just about anyone, without them, (Well) just check the West game.

Central is not the same team that started the Season so strong. I am not disappointed with the slide because with the injuries and inexperienced it is to be expected. Another problem that Central is experienceing is the lack of transfers (especially from Halls) since the coaching changes.

I look for the Bobcats to put a good fight and pull off an upset with they travel to Rhea Co. on Friday night. If the weather is good I look forward to making the trip. I certainly won't sit out in the rain like I did this past Friday.