midway @ Cosby

sumwill

Ya they sure will..Right behind the wrecker for a free swim in the rock quarry... Just be sure you eat your food from Ryans while sitting in your "Hummer" if you don't want to walk to Cosby.

I'm not exactly sure how to take your post. It's not really a crack on Cosby though cause Ryan's is in Newport. So your really dissing Cocke Co. not Cosby. The rock quarry is no where in Cosby either, so your sarcasm is poorly directed if it is aimed at Cosby. It's also possible I've misconstrued your post. If so, please feel free to enlighten me to the humor in it, cause I'm failing to see how it's applicable at all.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya they sure will..Right behind the wrecker for a free swim in the rock quarry... Just be sure you eat your food from Ryans while sitting in your "Hummer" if you don't want to walk to Cosby.

I'm not exactly sure how to take your post. It's not really a crack on Cosby though cause Ryan's is in Newport. So your really dissing Cocke Co. not Cosby. The rock quarry is no where in Cosby either, so your sarcasm is poorly directed if it is aimed at Cosby. It's also possible I've misconstrued your post. If so, please feel free to enlighten me to the humor in it, cause I'm failing to see how it's applicable at all.

Not cracking on Cosby.

I know where both are.

The crack was aimed at "me and my hummer" waiting on a reserved spot.

Edited by guestuser

Guest User said that he was going to put my hummer in a rock quarry. Gut Wrench Gary did not bring that up in the first place. Gut Wrench Gary is eating his pregame meal at the Ryan's Steakhouse in Newport before the big game Friday night. Gut Wrench Gary wasn't trying to crack on Cosby.

Guest User said that he was going to put my hummer in a rock quarry. Gut Wrench Gary did not bring that up in the first place. Gut Wrench Gary is eating his pregame meal at the Ryan's Steakhouse in Newport before the big game Friday night. Gut Wrench Gary wasn't trying to crack on Cosby.

this is ole smokinjoe again . let me fill you in something i nor am not going to bow down for anyone except for my maker upstairs. i hope you get filled up on ryans ( the rolls are excellent) because for dessert you will be eating some ole fashioned CROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW . by the way, what time are you eating.

this is ole smokinjoe again . let me fill you in something i nor am not going to bow down for anyone except for my maker upstairs. i hope you get filled up on ryans ( the rolls are excellent) because for dessert you will be eating some ole fashioned CROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW . by the way, what time are you eating.

Gut Wrench Gary will be arriving at Ryans at approximately 5:00 P.M to have a pregame meal. Gut Wrench Gary will not be eating rolls there, because there will be plenty of MUFFINS to eat at the stadium. Smokin Joe can come and join Gut Wrench Gary at Ryans and pay for my meal. Gut Wrench Gary might even take you for a spin in the H2 Hummer.

Gut Wrench Gary will be arriving at Ryans at approximately 5:00 P.M to have a pregame meal. Gut Wrench Gary will not be eating rolls there, because there will be plenty of MUFFINS to eat at the stadium. Smokin Joe can come and join Gut Wrench Gary at Ryans and pay for my meal. Gut Wrench Gary might even take you for a spin in the H2 Hummer.

I would eat quick or not only will you not find parking you wont have a place to sit, Or stand, those eagles pack the house early.best of luck Cosby from Bulldog country! Edited by GotSpeed

Gut Wrench Gary will let SmokinJoe drive the Hummer into the rock quary if Cosby wins, Gut Wrench Gary will eat a full plate of Crow at midfield after the game and bow to all the muffins,and beg forgiveness. Is that a deal Gary.