midway @ Cosby

sumwill

Gut Wrench Gary says that the Hummer will go back home and nobody from the Cosby MUFFINS will touch it. Gut Wrench Gary says that Smokin Joe and Big Johnny Boy will be full after Friday night when Gut Wrench Gary starts throwing Muffins in there face. Gut Wrench Gary says he will make sure Smokie Joe bows down several times Friday night. Gut Wrench Gary has been issued a sideline pass, so he will be on the Midway sideline.

Yes, it is very easy to hold teams that can't even snap the ball to low points. Boyd would beat the Muffins by 50 points. Gut Wrench Gary says that Cosby has not beat ONE quality team this year out of all nine of there wins.

hate to burst your balloon pal, but you will be on the same side as cosby. cosbys sideline is up against the school and nobody gets up against the building. you will be fair game because all the fans are on one side. you will get your mouth full of your own muffins. you brought it on yourself crowing and shooting off at the mouth. you reap what you sow. i would say gut wrench it is put up or shut up. you dont have the guts to let people know who you are. you have wrote checks with your mouth that your a@% cant cash. see ya friday night BRO :lol:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hate to burst your balloon pal, but you will be on the same side as cosby. cosbys sideline is up against the school and nobody gets up against the building. you will be fair game because all the fans are on one side. you will get your mouth full of your own muffins. you brought it on yourself crowing and shooting off at the mouth. you reap what you sow. i would say gut wrench it is put up or shut up. you dont have the guts to let people know who you are. you have wrote checks with your mouth that your a@% cant cash. see ya friday night BRO :lol:

Trust me, you will know who Gut Wrench Gary is. Gut Wrench Gary will be there on the sideline. Gut Wrench Gary is saying this one last time. Smokin Joe will bow down to him Friday night. Gut Wrench Gary is missing his team's first round game to come to Cosby and make Smokin Joe bow down.

Don't forget to lock your HUMMER! :(

Bet you really drive a sissy car like an old Chevy Metro or smaller. :(

Gut Wrench Gary says you better get to dribbling that basketball. You will have all the football players at basketball practice with you in Monday. Gut Wrench Gary says he always locks the Hummer. Gut Wrench Gary has an expensive stero system with built in TV's in the back seats. Gut Wrench Gary would not want to get them stolen.

Trust me, you will know who Gut Wrench Gary is. Gut Wrench Gary will be there on the sideline. Gut Wrench Gary is saying this one last time. Smokin Joe will bow down to him Friday night. Gut Wrench Gary is missing his team's first round game to come to Cosby and make Smokin Joe bow down.

Gut Wrench Gary says you better get to dribbling that basketball. You will have all the football players at basketball practice with you in Monday. Gut Wrench Gary says he always locks the Hummer. Gut Wrench Gary has an expensive stero system with built in TV's in the back seats. Gut Wrench Gary would not want to get them stolen.

GUT WRENCH GARY is the spawn of Slim Jimmy.

Gut Wrench Gary doesn't know what or who Slim Jimmy is. Gut Wrench Gary is going to say this one last time. MY NAME IS GARY. IM DEFINATELY NOT SLIM.

Gut wrench gary is nothing but a has-been... No, he was a never-was. He's never touched, drove, or owned a hummer. And he likes muffins so much because thats what they feed him at the old folks home he stays in, while he trys to relive his "Glory days" of rubbing the balls down at the middle school he used to be the custodian at.

I understand why most coaches wouldn't want to post on coacht, but I find Coach Shelton's comments refreshing. I think that's been one of the biggest reasons for the Eagles' emergence: He exudes enthusiam, a big part of the game.

hey kirchunaka how have you been. i hated to see your post about coach keith. tuesday when we had our regional coaches meeting it did not seem he was finished. then again you never know do ya. i appriciate the comment. i have not posted in what seems like forever. it seems like all the we ever get on here is trash talk. i try to get on here to praise my players as well as others. i do however get on here on the defensive side of thinds on occation.

nftc i would find it interesting to know more about you and your wonderful knowlege as to how a coach should conduct himself. where does your wealth of knowlege come from. how do you like living in cosby. i can assure you this to your tax dollars. they are being well spent at wal-mart more than likley by the ones taking it. they are definatly not showing up in any teachers pay checks. my check is cashed in everytime one of my players comes to the sideline and hugs me, another coach or teammate followed by the sound of i love you man coming from his heart. oh by the way what are you doing posting and playing on the net while at work. just curious why its ok for you but no one else.

i am coach shelton the inmature head coach of bunch. 38 years is the average age of the staff. good thing coach stiles factors in the equation. with 71 years of coaching experiance combined. hope you get to see the game friday.

coach shelton

hey kirchunaka how have you been. i hated to see your post about coach keith. tuesday when we had our regional coaches meeting it did not seem he was finished. then again you never know do ya. i appriciate the comment. i have not posted in what seems like forever. it seems like all the we ever get on here is trash talk. i try to get on here to praise my players as well as others. i do however get on here on the defensive side of thinds on occation.

nftc i would find it interesting to know more about you and your wonderful knowlege as to how a coach should conduct himself. where does your wealth of knowlege come from. how do you like living in cosby. i can assure you this to your tax dollars. they are being well spent at wal-mart more than likley by the ones taking it. they are definatly not showing up in any teachers pay checks. my check is cashed in everytime one of my players comes to the sideline and hugs me, another coach or teammate followed by the sound of i love you man coming from his heart. oh by the way what are you doing posting and playing on the net while at work. just curious why its ok for you but no one else.

i am coach shelton the inmature head coach of bunch. 38 years is the average age of the staff. good thing coach stiles factors in the equation. with 71 years of coaching experiance combined. hope you get to see the game friday.

coach shelton

i am not at work! next year show how tough you are by playing cocke seymour gatpitt or even pf for that matter the are in yor area. you would also get to see alot of pretty homecoming girls. good luck in playoffs.

coach shelton

Coach Shelton ,just be yourself, these kids respect you for it. I'm glad you have the gumption to stand up for your kids. The one thing I would do if I were you is fix a bunch of muffins and hand them out right before gametime. I think the kids would get the picture.

i am not at work! next year show how tough you are by playing cocke seymour gatpitt or even pf for that matter the are in yor area. you would also get to see alot of pretty homecoming girls. good luck in playoffs.

Cosby would've beaten Cocke Co. and PF this year (no disrespect intended to either of those programs) and would not have been embarassed by GP and Seymour, but besides all of that Cosby is single a, you moron. Even if they did get beat by them it would be because they were soppused to. It makes me sick to hear people complain about our 9-1 record because it didn't come against teams like Maryville or DB. Look at GP's patty cake schedule and tell me that their's was any more difficult than Cosby's. Two teams chose us for HC this year, ask them how that turned out? (Not.. too.. good...!)

Cosby would've beaten Cocke Co. and PF this year (no disrespect intended to either of those programs) and would not have been embarassed by GP and Seymour, but besides all of that Cosby is single a, you moron. Even if they did get beat by them it would be because they were soppused to. It makes me sick to hear people complain about our 9-1 record because it didn't come against teams like Maryville or DB. Look at GP's patty cake schedule and tell me that their's was any more difficult than Cosby's. Two teams chose us for HC this year, ask them how that turned out? (Not.. too.. good...!)

big blue said earlier stat wise you have one of the best defenses in the state! All good teams play bigger schools even the ones you mentioned. Gps easy schedule will be seen if you beat mid way as bad as they did if it is close gp would have embarrassed you. if youi played pf schedule you would be 0and ten and i wont even comment on what the fighting cocks would do to you. good luck friday c28 m24