midway @ Cosby

sumwill

This is practically a mirror match between 2 pretty smashmouth ball clubs. On paper if you look at the records alone, you might think this would be a slaughter. But as Lee Corso would say, NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND... Midway lost to some really tough teams and NEARLY knocked off Coalfield AND Harriman. 3 more points and this team would be a number 1 seed. Cosby's 9-1 record, while impressive, comes against competition that isn't anything to write home about. They did play Hampton close but had Townsend not been hurt that game would have been a slaughter and they have a win over a somewhat impressive Unaka squad. Anyway, I think Midway is just going to be too physical and that 1-2 punch of Seth Lyle and the Robinson kid is gonna be too much for the Eagle faithful to overcome.

In a barnburner...

Midway- 20

Cosby- 19

:thumb:

is smashmouth the only word you know?????

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gut Wrench Gary will see you guys tomorrow night. Everybody better be looking for the Hummer rolling into town. Smokin Joe, when you see the Hummer pull up at the stadium, Gut Wrench Gary says you better start bowing down.

i will be there waiting on you gary. when u see the scoreboard youWILL bow down before the eagle. the MIGHTY EAGLE. hope you bring your beano. have a safe trip

Congradulations Cosby on the good season you guys have had. I think that things have really turned around up there. I think I have a good idea of who you D coordinator is and he is an excellent coach and person. I know he played under a great coaching staff at Sevier County and learned a lot about how to help run a quality program. I think it is great that he was willing to take on a job that most would have not taken. Judging from what I have seen in the last few years from Cosby I believe that your program will only get stronger. Good luck tonight.

GO SC BEARS!!

Congradulations Cosby on the good season you guys have had. I think that things have really turned around up there. I think I have a good idea of who you D coordinator is and he is an excellent coach and person. I know he played under a great coaching staff at Sevier County and learned a lot about how to help run a quality program. I think it is great that he was willing to take on a job that most would have not taken. Judging from what I have seen in the last few years from Cosby I believe that your program will only get stronger. Good luck tonight.

GO SC BEARS!!

Thanks from Cosby

DaBeava says that unfortunately for Cosby fans, this idiot Gary is coming to Cosby tonight. The nickname he uses was given to him by people in town. He is from Hamburg Tn, which is a suburb of South Pittsburg. Everyone knows him around town and sadly enough it is true that he is coming to Cosby tonight to watch Midway and Cosby. This crazy guy actually brought muffins to one of SP's games and said that they would be playing Cosby in the semifinals. We tried to tell him that SP probably would not make it that far, but he didn't care. DaBeava feels sorry for Cosby tonight, but Gutwrench is apparently on his way.

DaBeava says that unfortunately for Cosby fans, this idiot Gary is coming to Cosby tonight. The nickname he uses was given to him by people in town. He is from Hamburg Tn, which is a suburb of South Pittsburg. Everyone knows him around town and sadly enough it is true that he is coming to Cosby tonight to watch Midway and Cosby. This crazy guy actually brought muffins to one of SP's games and said that they would be playing Cosby in the semifinals. We tried to tell him that SP probably would not make it that far, but he didn't care. DaBeava feels sorry for Cosby tonight, but Gutwrench is apparently on his way.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on ole Gary. I think ole Gary has about 3 or 4 names on here, but he sure does know how to get a bunch fired up. I can't believe the Cosby people argues with this nut. I bet they watch pro wrestling. You can't match wits with a tree stump.