Region 5-3A vs Region 6-3A

montague1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 5 takes 3 of 4.

There are only two team with tough defense and that is SS and DL.

Look for some high scoring games.

Both regions are down some from last overall, but I like the Region 5 chances since they have played much tougher teams.

AND of course I will be unbiased again this year.

Big Country...sorry I missed you last night. The last two weeks of the season every year is my busy time for business and I did not get back to town until the half. I picked up the game on your radio station. Beach, etc was too much. I guess you saw how a very young team that had no upperclassman playmakers can play. I think you are all are a strong #4. I still don't see how Spring Hill beat you.

Edited by bulldog69

Region 5 takes 3 of 4.

Both regions are down some from last overall, but I like the Region 5 chances since they have played much tougher teams.

Big Country...sorry I missed you last night. The last two weeks of the season every year is my busy time for business and I did not get back to town until the half. I picked up the game on your radio station. Beach, etc was too much. I guess you saw how a very young team that had no upperclassman playmakers can play. I think you are all are a strong #4. I still don't see how Spring Hill beat you.

Turnovers did the Cubs in that night :lol:

Hats off to all of these eight teams for getting in the playoffs. I believe David Lipscomb will roll past Fayette Ware by a score of something like 42-8. Jackson South Side will be the heavy favorite against the Cubs of Cheatham Co. this week. I usually don't pick Cheatham Co. games on here since I broadcast the games on the air so I can't give a prediction for this one. Giles Co. will take care of Bolivar in what will be their first home playoff game in quite some time. I'll say Giles Co. wins by a score of 28-14. The high scoring contest is going to be the Spring Hill at Lexington game. The Raiders are on a roll heading into the playoffs while Lexington is a bit of a questionable #2 seed seeing as how they lost everything from last year's bunch. I'll take Spring Hill to win in an upset 35-34.

Turnovers did the Cubs in that night ;)

Hats off to all of these eight teams for getting in the playoffs. I believe David Lipscomb will roll past Fayette Ware by a score of something like 42-8. Jackson South Side will be the heavy favorite against the Cubs of Cheatham Co. this week. I usually don't pick Cheatham Co. games on here since I broadcast the games on the air so I can't give a prediction for this one. Giles Co. will take care of Bolivar in what will be their first home playoff game in quite some time. I'll say Giles Co. wins by a score of 28-14. The high scoring contest is going to be the Spring Hill at Lexington game. The Raiders are on a roll heading into the playoffs while Lexington is a bit of a questionable #2 seed seeing as how they lost everything from last year's bunch. I'll take Spring Hill to win in an upset 35-34.

Well, turnovers did play a part in that game, but BC, the Spring Hill defense played really well in the second half. As for the picks Lipscomb rolls, Giles wins, and sorry BC but I think Jackson SOuth Side wins a shoot out vs Cheatham although Beech should have a good game. As Keyhawn Johnson once wisely said, Just get him the ball!!!. As for Spring Hill, time will tell.

Well, turnovers did play a part in that game, but BC, the Spring Hill defense played really well in the second half. As for the picks Lipscomb rolls, Giles wins, and sorry BC but I think Jackson SOuth Side wins a shoot out vs Cheatham although Beech should have a good game. As Keyhawn Johnson once wisely said, Just get him the ball!!!. As for Spring Hill, time will tell.

Oh do not get me wrong please because I give Spring Hill all of the credit in the world as they played a great game in beating the Cubs that night. They got stopped right before the half and then "missed" (whether it be the kicker or the officials blowing a call) a FG at the start of the second half. It would have been easy there for the Raiders to pack it in but you guys fought back hard and won the game. You took full advantage of the Cubs miscues and now you are rewarded with a #3 seed heading into the first round of the playoffs. Good Luck to you guys and I know you'll represent our region very well next week.

Region 5 takes 3 of 4.

Of course you don't...you don't think Spring Hill can get their uniforms on before games, let alone play.

After further review....I still stand on my feeling that CC was better than SH. But there is neither here nor there....I root for region 5. I would like to see all 4 teams win. CC would be in a major upset...but they are very capable.

Coaching gets a definite edge in that one for CC.

Big Country...that radio station...were you on there ...that was pretty unbiased and straight forward announcing. I like to listen to WAXO in Lewisburg....those guys crack me up...they can make it sound like Marshall co is about to pull ahead when they are 3 td's down.

Turnovers did the Cubs in that night :thumb:

I pretty much agree with you except for the outcome of the Spring Hill vs Lexington game. Lexington has had some big losses this year, but they have been to very very good teams. Every team that has beaten them ended up being region champs except for 4A Hardin Co. It should be a a very good game.

I think these regions are headed for a showdown between DL and Southside. DL has a great team and Southside is just loaded on both sides of the ball. You really have to see the team to realize how loaded they are. They have man handled everyone except for Henry Co.