1A Region 5 vs Region 6

bigtuck4242

i would much rather play an overconfident team so more power to yall!!!!!!!!! I still remember 2002 when yall came down to the wood and got spanked.......this collinwood team is a lot better than that one

:thumb: OMG is that all you got to thank about is back in 2002 ,,,,,,you must be really nervous havein to come to the DUNGON i no i would be :) that is if you can beat WHH thay are big guy's so i would really be worring about them first ;)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those aren't confident statements, they are overconfident. To say you will beat MP is as cocky as MP saying they will beat JB.

What was the score of the WHH vs. Cascade game? That would be a good measuring stick, just add two more TDs for CW though.

Sometimes the truth is painful. Over confident is saying we will beat you smooth down. I was just being nice. :thumb:

You gonna be smokin that weed all the way through the playoffs?? :lol:

Cascade must of been on something cause they were moving awfully slow compared to JB. As far as me I was clear as crystal glass fri .nite it was a long drive. But can't say the same about some of yalls fans, the smell of alcohol was pretty obvious on the fans over your way. Must of already started the win celebration only to finish trying to drown yalls sorrows. :huh:

I really meant no disrespect with my earlier post but if you bring it, so will I.

And if you do get past Wayne Co. to come to mTp like I think yall will. Please leave the bottles at home and drive safe, cause after the Cas. defeat at the hands of mTp, you will definitely need to go to your AA meetings. :lol:B)

Edited by Big Bigby

I am not getting into it with everyone, so i will just put my predictions:

Jo Byrns over Huntland 35-0

Mt. Pleasant over Forrest 42-21

Cascade over Wayne Co. 28-14

Collinwood over Heritage 28-14

If my picks are even close to right, then i think it shows that region 6 and 5 are pretty close to equal. I think both 1 and 2 seeds win, i will make predictions on the other games later. I dont like looking ahead too far. As for saying Jo Byrns is overconfident, these are the same fans that have been saying Jo Byrns is gonna win state all year, do u really think they are gonna change there mind now. That doesnt make them overconfident, just confident in the team they root for, remember these are not players.

Those aren't confident statements, they are overconfident. To say you will beat MP is as cocky as MP saying they will beat JB.

What was the score of the WHH vs. Cascade game? That would be a good measuring stick, just add two more TDs for CW though.

These are fans, as a player for Jo Byrns we arent even worried about RD 2. We only focused one the task ahead, and that is too beat Huntland.