Cumberland Gap @ Alcoa

mcwrestler

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is now playoff time. It's time to play hard, because it may be the seniors' last time on the field as high school young men.CG aint just goin to lay down for them they are goin to play as hard as they can no matter how good alcoa is. if CG gets beat they just get beat it aint bc that they just layed down for them they will come too play as well as alcoa will.

CG has went through so much adversity this year from injuries and people quiting on them it will be a different story next year bc CG has alot of sophmores and juniors that are like brothers their so close it aint even funny as for the 4 and 6 record it all will all change next season just wait and see.

Good luck on Friday. Hope it's a clean game with no injuries on either side?

its not the size of the dog in the fight. its the size of the fight in the dog.

Edited by #23CGWR#23

it is now playoff time. It's time to play hard, because it may be the seniors' last time on the field as high school young men. Alcoa will play their hardest, and I wouldn't expect any less from their opponents!CG aint just gonna lay down for them they are goin to play as hard as they can no matter how good alcoa is. if CG gets beat they just get beat it aint bc that they just layed down for them they will come too play as well as alcoa will.Im not saying alcoa aint good but CG aint goin to lay down like everyone thinks they will.

CG has went through so much adversity this year from injuries and people quiting on them it will be a different story next year bc CG has alot of sophmores and juniors that are like brothers their so close it aint even funny as for the 4 and 6 record it all will all change next season just wait and see.

So do you think CG is just gonna lay down or do you think they'll come to play?

Does CG have any major playmakers, or are they all about average. I personally wonder if Alcoa uses this game to make a statement to whoever has not been payig attention. I would say that Alcoa plays their best game of the year, since it is playoffs and they will be going on all cylinders, and I am sure CG will do the same. I just beleive this one will be possibly the biggest win of the year so far point wise for Alcoa. Alcoa now enters the playoffs aginst the 2a teams that are less equiped and now is when everyone should see what playing a tough stretch of games including Maryville, Fulton, McCallie, and in a way Loudon will do for you. Alcoa has been preparing all year for what they are about to show. I expect nothing less than to see a trip back to state begin Friday night at Goddard field, and unfortunatly for CG they are the first obstacle in Alcoas way. Congrats to CG for making it this far, but the season will most likly end at Goddard field. I hope that the seniors of CG can enjoy what will most probably be there final HS game. I hope there are no injuries on either side when the game ends, and I hope it is a clean one, and both teams play in a way that makes their respective schools look good. Alcoa will pick a score, and it will probably be a high one, and that is with the backups in.

alcoa needs to go ahead and start watching film on goodpasture because that is the only team that will bother them at all this postseason - and milan fans, be serious, i wish you the best of luck but IF IF IF you see goodpasture they will beat you by three scores at YOUR PLACE - alcoa, good luck and see you in the 'boro

That is a definate possibility and im not saying it wont happen, but i would NEVER count milan out playing at Johnnie Hale.

it is now playoff time. It's time to play hard, because it may be the seniors' last time on the field as high school young men.CG aint just goin to lay down for them they are goin to play as hard as they can no matter how good alcoa is. if CG gets beat they just get beat it aint bc that they just layed down for them they will come too play as well as alcoa will.

Good Post. This is good news for Alcoa folks because it makes the game much more enjoyable to watch when the other team plays hard and clean. The BTW team played with lots of heart and IMO the players respected them as did the Alcoa crowd. Don't expect an overconfident bunch of Tornadoes. They will be focused and on a mission to put this game away by halftime. May you have a safe trip down and back. :thumb:

alcoa needs to go ahead and start watching film on goodpasture because that is the only team that will bother them at all this postseason - and milan fans, be serious, i wish you the best of luck but IF IF IF you see goodpasture they will beat you by three scores at YOUR PLACE - alcoa, good luck and see you in the 'boro

i agree that gp will beat us but i seriously doubt it will be by 3 scores ill give them 10 points i dont think its a matter of if but when however if we come out flat it could be a long night

Edited by bulldoggfan