Fayette Academy vs.Lake co

mrbigster

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fayette 47

Lake 6

Now this prediction is ludicris. Ya'll go ahead and overlook Lake County, heck overlook all of 7a. I hope your ready for basketball. I don't think you realize the speed this team has. Sep Valentine and Yancy are QUICK. And not to mention the QB Springer is simply awesome. If they come out fired up and shock u, it could be a long affair. Springer can throw, and they got a tight end that's D-1 material. And he's a load. Good luck to both teams, but it'll be closer than u think. :)

Edited by Butchie

Now this prediction is ludicris. Ya'll go ahead and overlook Lake County, heck overlook all of 7a. I hope your ready for basketball. I don't think you realize the speed this team has. Sep Valentine and Yancy are QUICK. And not to mention the QB Springer is simply awesome. If they come out fired up and shock u, it could be a long affair. Springer can throw, and they got a tight end that's D-1 material. And he's a load. Good luck to both teams, but it'll be closer than u think. :thumb:

Butchie..Reading your post is getting me fired up..Lake Co has the talent..It's just up to them and execute and go all out and tackle the way I know they can!

Edited by mrbigster

I feel your pain on that "sticking out your arms". I hate being negative but seems like we want to hug a guy and do a dosido to get a guy down. That will get a guy down but a good hit sends a message and starts a guy to thinking the next time he gets that ball in his hand. The coach brought us back from oblivion as a football program. I guess I have been spoiled by past LC teams. I guess I should be satisfied with winning more than losing. I just hate those close games where you have so many opportunities to win and come up short. When we get trounced I can take that better. The best team just won. I am not saying the best team didn't win last night. I wasn't happy with the officiating either but we shot ourselves in the foot enough last night to lose that game. That was a long ride home after standing in the rain and wind for about three hours. Of course that ain't the first time I have had a long ride home from Bruceton. Three times this year when we really needed to get it done, we didn't. That's the difference in being good and being great. I'm disappointed but I will be there next week at Fayette Academy in the rain, wind, sleet or snow. I ain't no fair weather fan....... :thumb: Oh yea , our football season ends next week...

I'm not wanting to be negative and I will be there also..but we have the talent..And I'm not blaming the coaching..We aren't wrapping up and making tackles..I hope it's a pretty warm night and we go out and hit someone and send that message!We are very capable!

Now this prediction is ludicris. Ya'll go ahead and overlook Lake County, heck overlook all of 7a. I hope your ready for basketball. I don't think you realize the speed this team has. Sep Valentine and Yancy are QUICK. And not to mention the QB Springer is simply awesome. If they come out fired up and shock u, it could be a long affair. Springer can throw, and they got a tight end that's D-1 material. And he's a load. Good luck to both teams, but it'll be closer than u think. :lol:

I agree that 47-6 may be a little bit high, but to come out and say that fayette doesn't realize the speed of lake county is kinda short-sighted. Do u not remember last season or the season before that. I think fayette academy is familiar with lake co. I don't expect this to be a blowout, I think that lake co. is a very good team, and probably the best #4 seed in the state. I expected them to compete with mckenzie this year for the region title. In my opinion, fayette didn't get the pushover that most 1 seeds get in the first round. Don't expect fayette to overlook lake co. or the rest of region 7; I think we all know that mckenzie is for real this year.

BUSCHMAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to be objective on this topic. I think Lake Co. is definitly a formidable opponent, but I just think FA is on another level. Like Buschman said, for the first time in years they are not one-dimensional. They are very dangerous come playoff time. Good luck to both teams but I gotta say that FA names the score.

I agree that 47-6 may be a little bit high, but to come out and say that fayette doesn't realize the speed of lake county is kinda short-sighted. Do u not remember last season or the season before that. I think fayette academy is familiar with lake co. I don't expect this to be a blowout, I think that lake co. is a very good team, and probably the best #4 seed in the state. I expected them to compete with mckenzie this year for the region title. In my opinion, fayette didn't get the pushover that most 1 seeds get in the first round. Don't expect fayette to overlook lake co. or the rest of region 7; I think we all know that mckenzie is for real this year.

Good post, And Fayette Academy is the odds on favorite. But Lake County has it to do for sure. good luck to all teams. the main thing we would all like to see is the gold ball on this end of the state for a change. :lol:

Butchie..Reading your post is getting me fired up..Lake Co has the talent..It's just up to them and execute and go all out and tackle the way I know they can!

Well it's true Fayette academy shoulda requested Greenfield or hoped for em. this aint gonna b the second string playing at the half. this game is gonna be four quarters. And I'm already worked up. I was wrong on the other post I didn't expect Lake County to lose, and I didn't expect Fayette to beat TCA. i was right about the teams in the 8a,7a matchups just wrong order. But U can bet it will all be over soon. And real quick if u underestimate someone. Good luck to all teams. AND NO INJURIES PLZ. :thumb::ph34r: