Boyd Buc vs Upperman

reaction

Bucs are looking good! They are healthier than they have been in 2 years. Only one starter out for the season (Cody Thomas). Everyone else is back after surgeries and therapy. The coaching staff has pulled all the loose ends together and are doing a great job. Coach Fant is an offensive genius and Coach Reynolds is equally impressive on defense. The offensive line, while young, has molded now into a very good unit. Hathaway is looking stronger every game. The defense is playing lights out. Bucs should make a strong push into the playoffs. :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucs are looking good! They are healthier than they have been in 2 years. Only one starter out for the season (Cody Thomas). Everyone else is back after surgeries and therapy. The coaching staff has pulled all the loose ends together and are doing a great job. Coach Fant is an offensive genius and Coach Reynolds is equally impressive on defense. The offensive line, while young, has molded now into a very good unit. Hathaway is looking stronger every game. The defense is playing lights out. Bucs should make a strong push into the playoffs. :thumb:

Being healthy makes the difference. I thought Thomas would be back this year. Did he get re-injured, or did he never make it back?

Being healthy makes the difference. I thought Thomas would be back this year. Did he get re-injured, or did he never make it back?

Yes, he made it back after several months of rehab after his ACL surgery. Unfortunately he was only back 1 or 2 games and was reinjured by a Cookeville player that twisted his foot under a pile and tore the ACL again. He's now had the second surgery on it and will probably miss wresting season as well. He is a great wrestler. He adds a lot to the D-Line when he's healthy. Also a great tide end.

What happened to Boyd when they played Marion.

I would pick Upperman for the upset, but without their QB, it will be very tough.

I was not at the game but i heard they played very flat. No emotion at all really. They got a lead and thought they had it won. They were also without there starting tailback Hathaway who has really helped balance out the offense b/c without him, the rushing game was not there at all. If Boyd Buc and Marion Co. to play again, it would be a differnt ball game in my opinion.

I was not at the game but i heard they played very flat. No emotion at all really. They got a lead and thought they had it won. They were also without there starting tailback Hathaway who has really helped balance out the offense b/c without him, the rushing game was not there at all. If Boyd Buc and Marion Co. to play again, it would be a differnt ball game in my opinion.

No doubt. During that game we also lost our middle line backer before half time who had his spleen ruptured. He is back now and crushing people. We also had a chance to tie the game with a few seconds left but could not find the kicking block and made the kicker scramble to get the kick off at the last second. Bucs are a totally different team now.

No doubt. During that game we also lost our middle line backer before half time who had his spleen ruptured. He is back now and crushing people. We also had a chance to tie the game with a few seconds left but could not find the kicking block and made the kicker scramble to get the kick off at the last second. Bucs are a totally different team now.

I'll agree with that statement....Hathaway really helped alot...Although I don't know if the linebacker played against Bledsoe or not(not that it mattered or anything)....

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

I'll agree with that statement....Hathaway really helped alot...Although I don't know if the linebacker played against Bledsoe or not(not that it mattered or anything)....

I can't remember if he played that week or not. I know right now he is playing like a possessed man. He is # 31 Taylor Blundt, and he can bring the wood. Good Luck to Bledsoe Friday. Smith County is a great program. Represent us well. :blink:

I can't remember if he played that week or not. I know right now he is playing like a possessed man. He is # 31 Taylor Blundt, and he can bring the wood. Good Luck to Bledsoe Friday. Smith County is a great program. Represent us well. <_<

Just a few years ago Bledsoe was in our region. We had some good matchups then.

Bledsoe has improved a lot since the 1st of the season. I'm looking forward to seeing Bledsoe back in the hole. The real season begins Friday.

BUCMAN...thanks for the compliment. We have great respect for your program too.

Upperman is not bad...but the loss of their qb is a very big loss. Good luck to the Bees.

Edited by Antwan