1A state champs?

getrdone

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's hilarious, I'm from the other end of the state I didn't even catch that. Actually, The Rebels are happy to be playing this week. And I just get on here and try to get smack started. But thanks Shep for catching that. LOL :lol:

No prob. I really could not figure out if it was smack or if you got a hold of some WAY wrong info!

There's still a lot of football to be played and anything can happen, but everybody has a favorite. Who wins state in class 1A? My opinion......it comes down to another Trousdale/FCS showdown. Winner.......wins state. However, I am not underestimating anybody. May the best team win! :lol:

Nuttin personal to Trousdale but i dont think they will get passed 2nd round i think Jo Byrns will win a close one against F. Christian and im not just sayin that b/c im a JBS student we r 2nd in state and all the teams that people said would give us a hard game we blew away and i dont think there is any slowing us down

DEVILS ALL THE WAY BABY

No prob. I really could not figure out if it was smack or if you got a hold of some WAY wrong info!

Hey shep it was Pasture who said temple would play friendship on the last page. page 5. i was erroniously responding to his ignorance. So his ignorance and my ignorance has led to this. This mess with what you have discovered my ignorance compounded by his. So if u understand this post forgive my ignorance because of his mis-stated mess. :lol: And GO REBELS!!!!!

the final four come down to

Jo Byrns

Mckinzie

Jo Byrns wins

Friendship

Temple

Friendship wins

Jo Byrns hasn't faced a worthy opponent all year, not because the haven't been playing anybody but because they are just that good. The championship game will be a good one between jo byrns and Friendship, I just feel Friendship will have a difficult time with teams making it to the title game. Jo Byrns will get to seat their players more, resting them for the next week......But this doesn't mean they can't get beat.....I was wondering about this though, when it comes down to the final four and all four teams are undefeated or 2 teams playing each other are undefeated, how do they decide on where to play......does the record even matter then or is it already predetermined before the season......

Edited by mtownballer

Jo Byrns hasn't faced a worthy opponent all year, not because the haven't been playing anybody but because they are just that good. The championship game will be a good one between jo byrns and Friendship, I just feel Friendship will have a difficult time with teams making it to the title game. Jo Byrns will get to seat their players more, resting them for the next week......But this doesn't mean they can't get beat.....I was wondering about this though, when it comes down to the final four and all four teams are undefeated or 2 teams playing each other are undefeated, how do they decide on where to play......does the record even matter then or is it already predetermined before the season......

It is already pre-decided who host's each game.

As for saying Jo byrns will be better off by the BCB without any competition is actually a bad thing. I would prefere my guys to play four quarters of tough football for four games in a row going into the championship than to have played a half of good football and then sat on the sideline. You can't get rusty if your moving around so to speak. It could hurt Jo Byrns if their starters don't play much in a game leading up to a big one. Wheather it be the BCB or even a third round game against Mt. Pleasant.

It is already pre-decided who host's each game.

As for saying Jo byrns will be better off by the BCB without any competition is actually a bad thing. I would prefere my guys to play four quarters of tough football for four games in a row going into the championship than to have played a half of good football and then sat on the sideline. You can't get rusty if your moving around so to speak. It could hurt Jo Byrns if their starters don't play much in a game leading up to a big one. Wheather it be the BCB or even a third round game against Mt. Pleasant.

the only way that any part of the jbhs starting lineup will come out is if the score is run up very quickly. coach adkins usually takes out his boys when they are up by 5 tds and usually takes out the D too but lately he has been leaving the D in the entire game in order to get them in shape.

the final four come down to

Jo Byrns

Mckinzie

Jo Byrns wins

Friendship

Temple

Friendship wins

Well if it comes down to Mckenzie playing JOBYRNS it will be way over here in Carroll County. And the only rest you'll get is on the bus here and home. Yeah we aint as good as ya'll. Keep telling yourself that all the way home with a loss. :thumb: