1A state champs?

getrdone

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you ever play dbras?

I played jr high in 84, just didn't have time to play(practice), after that, had to work to have money. If I could go back, you can believe that i would've been on the '88/'89 teams. Those were the yrs that turned it around for us you know. I love the Jackets, I spent 13 yrs in school @ TC. I have a 5 yr old who's destined to be our next QB in 11-12 yrs. And a 3 yr old daughter, who is gonna bring our Volleyball program back to state championship levels.

This thread is misnamed. It should be called The ARROGANT ONES! Here we are not even played the first game in the playoffs, and the winner of the gold ball has already been established. IMAGINE THAT ;) This proves the point. ARROGANT!!!!!! :(

I think the thread speaks for itself it is just asking who you think has a shot at the gold ball.In college and pro football they start every year early talking about who will be in what bowl or who will make the playoffs ,national champs, superbowl,ect,ect,ect.They do it in every sport you need to take a chill pill.I personally found this thread interesting because correct me if I am wrong Temple is undefeated and not being mentioned much at all.I am sure some Temple fans would just as well have it that way and it never bothered me when my team slipped in under the radar.My point is SP and the other teams with undefeated records throughout the year argued back and forth who was better.That kind of stopped when Temple put a spanking on SP.I am not saying Temple is going all the way and I have not seen a lot of these other region teams play I can just compare scores on some.But, I think Temple is one of the more balanced teams and that is hard to defense compared to one dimensional teams.If they keep playing good ball I think they can advance pretty far. :lol:

I think the thread speaks for itself it is just asking who you think has a shot at the gold ball.In college and pro football they start every year early talking about who will be in what bowl or who will make the playoffs ,national champs, superbowl,ect,ect,ect.They do it in every sport you need to take a chill pill.I personally found this thread interesting because correct me if I am wrong Temple is undefeated and not being mentioned much at all.I am sure some Temple fans would just as well have it that way and it never bothered me when my team slipped in under the radar.My point is SP and the other teams with undefeated records throughout the year argued back and forth who was better.That kind of stopped when Temple put a spanking on SP.I am not saying Temple is going all the way and I have not seen a lot of these other region teams play I can just compare scores on some.But, I think Temple is one of the more balanced teams and that is hard to defense compared to one dimensional teams.If they keep playing good ball I think they can advance pretty far. :lol:

Temple is a good team or they wouldn't be 10-0. They have as good a chance as anyone of winning it all. I don't think there is a clear-cut favorite. Everyone is backing thier favorite team and that is the way it should be. I don't agree with the folks who post on here that dog out other teams, but, it takes all kinds to make the world go around. Good luck to temple and all the other teams that are competing for the State Title. I almost forgot, Go Devils!!