Stopping Rival Vandalism

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only people that vandalize places are sissies. They are not man enough to face their opponents. They think this is cool and cute. It is not either. They are immature and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. If another student finds out who did it, they should be able to report it with out anyone knowing. Kids talk and someone knows who did it. :thumb::huh:

The sign on Kelly Willis Rd entering Greenbrier City Limits also has been spray painted with White House over the Greenbrier. I don't know if it was done before or after the game, only saw it afterwards.

I saw that too this morning. From school property to government property. I hope they brag to someone who just can't keep a secret.

Last year Riverside came up to lexington with blue spraypaint and wrote RHS all over the concrete in front of the school. This year they were more tacktful and only used tp and streamers. Some of our guys went down there this year with spray paint and were caught by some players, luckily a few of them knew each other and there was no physical altercation. This situation could have gone really bad in a hurry. You get 5 guys from lex caught by 5 or sixguys from Riverside and dont have a throw down its a miracle these shools hate each other. Some thing needs to be done before people get hurt.