clinton basketball

doubledeuce22

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Chance is a pretty good player...i had also heard that quenton young was back playing and he had back surgery last year didnt he?? but if he is back that is great because no high school kid should have to sit out with problems like that...and is bubba owens is he runnin the pg position this year? I also heard they played Fulton the other night how did that one work out?

Edited by bigboy 92

What about Adam Jackson? I seen him play while he was at OSMS? I'm sure the kid is athletic enough play.

Jonathan Dye is playing at Millegan

Matt Langlos is putting the points on the board

Adam Jackson is taking care of a knee

Bubbba and Chance Thomas are doing great!

The coaching staff is having to deal with some new crazy Athletic Director that has Academic standards that are unreal and way above and beyond TSSAA rules and regulations. Last time I checked teachers and coaches went into the proffesion to help kids succeed not to discourage or do it to see kids fail. The new AD's expectations are unreal!!! His new rule will make students who are capable of attending challenging Honors classes refuse to take them because they want basic classes so they can play the sport they would like to play.

Coach Lockard already has very high academis standards. Has anybody heard? Mandantory study hall before and after school.