York @ Tyner

YAI1979

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wantin to get your ideas on how this game will go. Tyner is a good team, but York has really pulled it together. I say it'll be a game to be there for. Give me your thoughts.

Im pullin for tha dragons :thumb:

Tyners got too much experience in the playoffs not to mention I'm sure Coach Turner isnt exactly happy about losing Friday, giving them their first region loss since 2000. Im sorry but I'd hate to be York Friday. Tyner by at least 21.

Tyners got too much experience in the playoffs not to mention I'm sure Coach Turner isnt exactly happy about losing Friday, giving them their first region loss since 2000. Im sorry but I'd hate to be York Friday. Tyner by at least 21.

Ditto. I suspect this won't be a happy practice week over on TyHi drive.

:

:thumb: I know tyner has got the speed.... but York has the heart... and that may give them the edge. If they play like they are capable... they could upset tyner like sc3 said. We will just have to see... either from the sidelines (me) or from the stands(you). Im just sayin if York comes to play... they are a force to be reckoned with.

:

:lol: I know tyner has got the speed.... but York has the heart... and that may give them the edge. If they play like they are capable... they could upset tyner like sc3 said. We will just have to see... either from the sidelines (me) or from the stands(you). Im just sayin if York comes to play... they are a force to be reckoned with.

OK, if York has heart and Tyner has speed and heart, that means the hearts cancel each other out, and just leaves Tyner with speed :thumb:

Ok man... if you say so.... we'll see what happens this friday... Just wait and see how these country boys come to mash you in the mouth :D

Yeah, Meigs Co tried that for ten years and won twice, once when Tyner was in 3a (the year Meigs went to the Clinic Bowl) and in 2000. Country boys mashin Tyner in the mouth doesnt work as well as you'd think, they mash back while they run circles around you. Plus have you seen Tyners coach? He's as country as they come. You cant "out country" Tyner with him on the sidelines. York has a chance, and if your a bettin man you'd take thier odds for the payoff, but a smart fan from York would just enjoy the trip, the band, and the fish sammiches. (Hint: The sandwich is a guarenteed win, Tyner is pretty much the opposite.)

Edited by Rt-21CBTrap

Just wantin to get your ideas on how this game will go. Tyner is a good team, but York has really pulled it together. I say it'll be a game to be there for. Give me your thoughts.

Im pullin for tha dragons :D

If Tyner wants to ensure a victory, just have them slap a LA on their helmet and yell HOGEYE a few times. York can't seem to beat LA even tho' LA lost every other game this season.