Danny MCcoin..

maxout

To my knowledge, Coach McCoin was not run off. If he was told he was going to be fired, just exactly who told him that? You make the statement why hasn't the "other side" gotten on here and told their story, who is the other side? Furthermore, I always thought problems were supposed to be dealt with face to face, not on Coach T. I respect Coach McCoin and his abilities, but matters can be handled better than getting on Coach T and throwing barbs at each other.

you got to be kidding right??? no no your right he left on his on will...just like basketball... let me break it down for ya... Coach gets calls all through the week from angry parents that complain about their soons playin time all the way to coach gettin them too dirty and around here alliances form and politics come into play....so basically it went 1 of 2 ways...scenerio 1- danny, either u resign or we wil have to fire u... scenerio 2- coach bein driven to and over the edge...people that wanted him there now turnin their backs and talkin...calls day in and out...theres only so much someone can take...

so there ya go...

welcome to politics...

Coach i hope ya know who really has ur back...

We miss ya already...

good choice :lol::lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hogeye obviously likes to have many personalities....

I agree with you La Wildcat because i was there in practice every day he did every thing that he did to make a team good and whoever thinks that he did a bad job is absolultley ridiculous...we were a young team and we did lose a lot of talent and a lot of heart we will get better...i hope...thanks to all you idots that ran him off it stinks that i wont get to finish out my three years with him.

Freshmen shouldn't be on here, good luck to the wildcats tonight. tailgating starts at 4

If you didn't follow too closely, then how do you know that 96 and 97 played weaker competition. Smith County was the only good team they played last year, LA played portland and white house and marion county that year with white house winning the state championship. "Either one of 3 backs could have had 1000 yds. rushing if they had not have been so balanced!" Where are they balanced ? if you think Livingston Academy's offense is balanced you are on drugs. There is only one back in this years backfield that stands out.

he tried covering his tracks on the freshman thing by erasing the post....must have way too much time on your hands hogeye....i am going to let you have your fun though....just got a kick out of it

hogeye obviously likes to have many personalities....

he tried covering his tracks on the freshman thing by erasing the post....must have way too much time on your hands hogeye....i am going to let you have your fun though....just got a kick out of it

Why are you so interested in me, i am not the only one that has access to this name. I deleted the other posts because they were not me talking. I hope this clarifies any misunderstandings. Do you have any other questions for me

you got to be kidding right??? no no your right he left on his on will...just like basketball... let me break it down for ya... Coach gets calls all through the week from angry parents that complain about their soons playin time all the way to coach gettin them too dirty and around here alliances form and politics come into play....so basically it went 1 of 2 ways...scenerio 1- danny, either u resign or we wil have to fire u... scenerio 2- coach bein driven to and over the edge...people that wanted him there now turnin their backs and talkin...calls day in and out...theres only so much someone can take...

so there ya go...

welcome to politics...

Coach i hope ya know who really has ur back...

We miss ya already...

good choice :D:D

You summed it up. Good post.

:D

Danny McCoin was a wonderful coach. He did the best he could with the little he had. It's a shame that he was "forced" to quit in his first year. I saw every game and he never treated anyone badly or different than anyone else. He made mistakes but what human doesn't? There was no way those boys were going to state...i don't know why no one can get that through their heads. He shouldn't be the one that people blame for those boys not playing as a team at all times. A coach can only do so much, the rest is left up to the players and they didn't perform. Overton Co. needs to get there act together and realize that for a few years they're not going to be very good.

McCoin has my full support!! :thumb:

first of all i will start that i hate this for Danny and i really hate seeing him go because my son and his are good friends, but to set the record straight uncle L my husband is one of the fans that yells at the refs whether they are down 49-0 or up 0-49, and has always done so since our boys have played peewee, and i can assure u he was not a part of this at all, so just because u yell at the refs dont make u a back stabber your comment is a little out of line, if u know who is behind it be man enough to say it not just say the fans because not all the fans is against Danny as u can read in my previous post. And again Danny i wish u the best of luck, and hope to at least see u as an off. coordinater next year.

Sorry momwildcat - I know who your husband is and he is relatively harmless, actually kinda funny at the games. I should have been more clear, I hate the loudmouth fans who use foul language when yelling at refs/coaches/players. I don't think your husband uses that type of language. I also did not mean to imply you or your husband had anything to do with Coach McCoin leaving. However, what makes me sick is to see a parent holding their child and cussing, not called for!

How about Coach Mc(coin) replacing Coach Mc(daniels) at Clay Co?. The Clay Co. coach has worn out his welcome and Coach McCoin could lead the Bulldogs back to the Glory years of the 70's and 80's.

yes ive known danny close to 30 yrs and you will not find a better human being than him.....yes as a coach and also as a fan we lose our temper and get emotional sometimes but that part of the game...the realpromblem is the board of education who think they run everythingincluding the sports should stick to trying to run the schools and let the coaches who know what there doin run the sports department...also has anyone seen the region we have to play last yr was a luck of draw we had players who could compete with the big boys in east tennessee and thats not gonna happen every yr...so danny i hope you coachy somewhere and come and beat the devil out livingstoin and throw it in the couple board members face.....