I-MAC

PTSportsWriter

I got this from another thread, but I just couldn't resist bringing it over here:

Did Eual get a front row seat along the route? ;) Probably no quotes from Crumbley. :unsure:

I am impressed that the school and community did all that! It will be a special moment for the team to remember.

Good Luck Lady She Devils!!!

I think it was Gentry there that was taking pictures. Also saw a TV cam, but didn't know who it was. Anybody else know??

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to give Eual some credit here of late. He has been on top of things since all the complaints. I am glad to see he has listened and adapted what he does. As a supporter it makes me feel better. I hope they can make it down and support the Lady Devils in the Boro.

Yeah he was practically Crumbley's best friend after the Powell game...real chatty :unsure:

Who wouldve thought, no WC no Shelbyville no Mt Juliet. What a interesting post season it has been thus far. Except region 1 lol

Yeah he was practically Crumbley's best friend after the Powell game...real chatty :unsure:

Yeah that preview he had in todays sports had one freakin quote at the bottom of the page, that took a whole dang conversation to get that? Heck it probably took ole Eual ten minutes to work his ego down a knotch to talk to her

I think it was Gentry there that was taking pictures. Also saw a TV cam, but didn't know who it was. Anybody else know??

You know how the Sun has that multimedia stuff on the site now, they should have Ole Eual sit down and do an interview with Crumbley, that would be must see tv

You have to give Eual some credit here of late. He has been on top of things since all the complaints. I am glad to see he has listened and adapted what he does. As a supporter it makes me feel better. I hope they can make it down and support the Lady Devils in the Boro.

Be happy that you are getting coverage. The baseball and softball teams don't get any coverage by the Sun. :rolleyes:

So true Barb, there have been enough lies on this board that people in ole greene believe it to be the truth....

How come when one person says something it's a lie, but when you say something it's your "opinion". Get a life, you are the most negative person considering your team made it to the state tournament. If it really is "your team"

So true Barb, there have been enough lies on this board that people in ole greene believe it to be the truth....

So here's the truth for you...these wonderful seniors leave with an overall record of 118-24 and 4 trips to the 'Boro.

Carter has the school record for assists and Deans was selected by IMAC coaches as player of the year. Whatever your opinion is, its hard to argue with the facts.