Week 12 11/10 White House at Pearl-Cohn

timbdp

you are right if whitehouse and sc play again it will be at whitehouse

I thought if 2 teams are from the same region then the lowest seed would host. If WH and Station Camp both win even though the bracket has the WH - PC winner bracket as home it would give Station Camp the home field b/c they are the lowest seed of the 2.

Edited by Juicy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are right if whitehouse and sc play again it will be at whitehouse

No it won't. Station Camp is the higher seed of the two and they are playing within the same region. The fact that they are not in opposite regions means that the higher seed hosts in the quarterfinals. White House would host Sycamore in the quarterfinals if they met now.

Any one of the Region 4-3A teams would host a semifinal matchup against Fulton or Catholic in Thanksgiving Weekend :P

No it won't. Station Camp is the higher seed of the two and they are playing within the same region. The fact that they are not in opposite regions means that the higher seed hosts in the quarterfinals. White House would host Sycamore in the quarterfinals if they met now.

Any one of the Region 4-3A teams would host a semifinal matchup against Fulton or Catholic in Thanksgiving Weekend :thumb:

;) Why are you here?

West has a shoulder injury. Barrett has a back injury. A couple players were dismissed from the team for team rules violations. With all that going on, White House STILL found a way to win.....

GREAT JOB BOYS !!!

Must be da coaches!!! Experienced, classy and obviously great integrity.

Good luck this week!

:thumb: (man I'm glad this thing is green ;) )

I cringe when I speculate about this game. I think Pearl Cohn will want their revenge and most likely get it, but I almost hate to see Pearl Cohn come out on top if all they can do is "run wit it". An education would be a nice back-up plan. I hope White House knocks them out this Friday. Pearl Cohn won't shut anyone else out. Let the real games begin.

Edited by SuperBowlDream

Any one of the Region 4-3A teams would host a semifinal matchup against Fulton or Catholic in Thanksgiving Weekend :thumb:

the 3rd and 4th round home games are predetermined each year by top of bracket or bottom of bracket,the winner of the wh and pc game will host the next weeks game no matter who they play or what seed they are,this game is the bottom

of the bracket,next year the top bracket teams will host,this is only done because

once you get this far in the playoffs you could have a #1 seed playing a #1 seed

and this the only way to be fair of determing which team get the home field

Consider this a heads up to those of you who were acting a fool in the White House - Notre Dame thread.

I just took a few minutes to delete over 2 pages of posts in the already closed thread. I'll be happy to delete more and close or delete threads if some folks don't want to clean up their acts. I've also spent time over the last few weeks helping CoachT identify folks who need to be locked out of CoachT.com for good.

This trouble looks like it's coming from high school boys. Young gentlemen, it would be nice if you would start acting like gentlemen.

Cheers, and remember.........

Del is watching...... :thumb:

DL.