William Blount @ Farragut - Round 2

FHS_Admiral

To My Ooltewah Friends,

Sorry we don't get to come down for that "butt-kicking" you'all have been promising us. :D:D You'll just have to wait until next year and come up here. We're already lining up the refereeing crew!!!! (just joshin' guys).

Good luck Friday night. Stop the Sterling kid and you'll be playing in round 4. I expect it to happen.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Govman~ where are you going to spend friday night? At REDBANK? You should come to the NEST and watch. We'll be good to you this time :lol: I hope the refereeing crew is better this week than they were last week. I heard they were horrible at Maryville too! Looks like they could get some good officials in the playoffs.I hope we can stop Sterling too. He is really good. I know the Farragut QB is a left hander. Can you give me any insight to him? I am not buying that he is not very good. I am just hoping, if he meets Kwan and Darryl, that he will be a little rattled. It seemed to work against the Sevier County QB. He got hit hard in the first few downs and seemed to hear footsteps all night. He was throwing way too soon and not on target. You'd have been proud of this region 2 team. :lol: Hey and one more thing. What is the update on Darren?

To My Ooltewah Friends,

Sorry we don't get to come down for that "butt-kicking" you'all have been promising us. :):D You'll just have to wait until next year and come up here. We're already lining up the refereeing crew!!!! (just joshin' guys).

Good luck Friday night. Stop the Sterling kid and you'll be playing in round 4. I expect it to happen.

Hey Govman~ where are you going to spend friday night? At REDBANK? You should come to the NEST and watch. We'll be good to you this time <_< I hope the refereeing crew is better this week than they were last week. I heard they were horrible at Maryville too! Looks like they could get some good officials in the playoffs.I hope we can stop Sterling too. He is really good. I know the Farragut QB is a left hander. Can you give me any insight to him? I am not buying that he is not very good. I am just hoping, if he meets Kwan and Darryl, that he will be a little rattled. It seemed to work against the Sevier County QB. He got hit hard in the first few downs and seemed to hear footsteps all night. He was throwing way too soon and not on target. You'd have been proud of this region 2 team. :thumb: Hey and one more thing. What is the update on Darren?

heh heh, if you think that this kid could get scared, i wouldn't count on it. i remember watching him play jv a couple years ago, and he would get the absolute snot knocked out of him, but he still just got back up and did it again.

GO ADMIRALS!