Morristown East @ Sullivan South

canefan72

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South beat Boone, no problem. Blazers could of played there best game and the score would still remain the same, with South jus playing better.

I think it was painfully obvious to everyone that Boone didn't play their best game, so o.k., I'll give you that one, and even if they did, I think South probably wins anyway. But to say that if Boone plays their best game, the score would still be the same? I could let that pass from most posters, but from a Tennessee High poster, no. TN High is a very good football team, yet they got beat by the Rebels. If they had played their best game, would the score have been the same? TN High didn't play Boone either, so you really have nothing to base your post on, so how about we wait till we actually have something to say?

Got to research those Rebs a little.... I'm impressed. Your not just going to make a blatant remark but actually intend to analize the situation. We will take that as respect. We are curious in understanding the history of your one field situation. Which school was first? West. But the field is not near either school correct? And, Morrisville has been a boom town for years so why not to afford another field? Especially with your historical success. Also, you have one of our Optimist club stars. He would be a Sophmore RB. His name is Colt Cutshaw. We are curiuous to know if he is a member of the team.

Just checked out East's Roster, and there was no Colt Cutshaw. Could he be playing at West?

I do not think the Defense will be the problem.( Morristown East Defense has

been a bent or break defense all year.) They have giving up yards all year.

This Defense is really young, and they are keeping teams out of the endzone

the last 4-5 games. The key to the game will be Morristown East offense vs

Sullivan South Defense. Morristown East offense has been able to run the

football against every team they have played this year. If Sullivan South has

trouble stoping Morristown East offense, East will has a chance to win the game.

It's hard to throw the football around when you are standing on the sideline.

Last year when you played Mo-west in the 3rd round, They kept running it

until the worn South down. Mo-East offense wears down defense with all the

miss-direction plays. Soon or latter, with their speed, they break a long one.

I looking for a great game, Go Canes!

I really do not think East can play D well enough to win this one. I may be wrong and I hope I am but I doubt it.

Are you playing with our heads? :thumb: and you were questioning Souths schedule earlier. This is the second round everyone deserves to be here and anything can happen. I can't stop thinking about Willie Blount and there running offense beating DB which was no surprise to me when you look at there schedule but South cannot take a Mo East team lightly. They ended Easts season two years in a row and I am sure East wants nothing more than to beat South and get another shot at West and what bragging that would be for the top two seeds in region 2 playing in the third round assuming West can take out the Vikings and both be from Morristown.

I have not been able to watch Mo East play this year but they have beat some good teams and they are hungry so I hope South is able to stop the speed that East has but South does have some weaknesses and if East exploits them then South will be in a dog fight.

I do not think the Defense will be the problem.( Morristown East Defense has

been a bent or break defense all year.) They have giving up yards all year.

This Defense is really young, and they are keeping teams out of the endzone

the last 4-5 games. The key to the game will be Morristown East offense vs

Sullivan South Defense. Morristown East offense has been able to run the

football against every team they have played this year. If Sullivan South has

trouble stoping Morristown East offense, East will has a chance to win the game.

It's hard to throw the football around when you are standing on the sideline.

Last year when you played Mo-west in the 3rd round, They kept running it

until the worn South down. Mo-East offense wears down defense with all the

miss-direction plays. Soon or latter, with their speed, they break a long one.

I looking for a great game, Go Canes!

It's not your defense you have to worry about, it's South's offense.

South 35-21

I will take that score. I hope you are right GLee :D

You will take that score? And you want to go past M West this year. Better up those expectations a couple of notches. I expect nothing less than a blowout. Because if we can't blow it out then we can't play with M West...and we sure can't go past them! 'Cmon...get some faith. I don't want everyone to be a braggart...in fact we should just chill however, right now we are twice the team we were last year at this time. If we let M East score 21 on us then we should just go ahead and turn our gear in. 'Cmon now don't get complacent. We did not come this far for nothing. Remember Tennessee High? You don't think we can play with anybody? We have the best offense this side of Knoxville. It's time to get pumped.

You will take that score? And you want to go past M West this year. Better up those expectations a couple of notches. I expect nothing less than a blowout. Because if we can't blow it out then we can't play with M West...and we sure can't go past them! 'Cmon...get some faith. I don't want everyone to be a braggart...in fact we should just chill however, right now we are twice the team we were last year at this time. If we let M East score 21 on us then we should just go ahead and turn our gear in. 'Cmon now don't get complacent. We did not come this far for nothing. Remember Tennessee High? You don't think we can play with anybody? We have the best offense this side of Knoxville. It's time to get pumped.

Well O.K. I do want a BIG win and I want to go far this year of course. I would not think a blowout with Mo East and there speed and you are right that 21 would be too much but remember Mo West let them score more and I am happy with a 2 touchdown win every week. Mo East will give us a game. I think they are as good as Tenn. High at running the ball and they are able of scoring but I am not sure of there D. I just hope our Defense is up for the task again and our Offense can keep rolling.