Morristown East @ Sullivan South

canefan72

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright, a good region 1 region 2 showdown in Death Valley again. I think this should be a great game for all to watch. I see this game as being closer than most of guessing the score to be. Really, all that can be said about this game is what East will bring to the table. If they can consistently stop the South O and put points on the board, they got a win. If they can't stop the South O, game over, they have beat people all season with that powerful offense.

Good luck to both teams and everyone make sure they arrive and return safely.

These predictions are ridiculous.. The Canes will be bustin those egos for you fans tomorrow night. Those kids know they are going to have to play their A game to win..

ego?.............. :unsure: I believe everyone at this point isn't going to say that there team is just going to lose although someone has to. I know that Mo East is a very good team and it will be closer than what some say on these posts but I would say that after your post and the others that both have ego's so someone will be a little heartbroken. East has greatly improved and has confidence with a chip on there shoulders to beat South after getting beat the last two years and they want to have another shot at West and South is having there Greatest back to back seasons in the History of the School and coming of there biggest win in the playoffs last week so again I would say both have a ego.

It will be hard for me to say a score when I have not seen East play this year and it would be hard for anyone to predict a 21 point win unless they really know both teams and are not pulling for one so if we have someone that has watched them both and do not care who wins please step up and tell us your thoughts.

Of course I will go with South because I know them and see them getting better each week.

South 35

Mo East 24

and that is with South scoring late to preserve the win.

Edited by SSREBEL

I don't like either one of these teams, but I have to go for Mo. East. They're representing the 5 rivers conference and I hope they win. To beat South they're gonna have to hit Kurt Phillips hard right off. That boy is the best QB in east Tennessee and will be hard to stop. Im sure Mo. East will have that QB spy up and ready. I think this will be a CLOSE game, but Mo. east will come out on top. I could'nt even attempt to make any kind of prediction. Just to close to call.

These predictions are ridiculous.. The Canes will be bustin those egos for you fans tomorrow night. Those kids know they are going to have to play their A game to win..

I agree with you completely. This game will be hard fought and close. No big winner in this one. Just a close game between two great teams. Predictions in a game like this are ridiculous, because everyone will be wrong.

I think this will be the closest game of the evening. I have seen both South and East play and I will say that I believe if East plays the way they are capable of, and can prevent dumb penalties and not turn the ball over they will pull this one out. Not taking anything away from South or any other team that Mo West has played, but East is the best team that West has played thus far.

I think this will be the closest game of the evening. I have seen both South and East play and I will say that I believe if East plays the way they are capable of, and can prevent dumb penalties and not turn the ball over they will pull this one out. Not taking anything away from South or any other team that Mo West has played, but East is the best team that West has played thus far.

Is that including Knox West?