Morristown East @ Sullivan South

canefan72

I know it isn't over until it is over, but I just don't see South as a team that can get OUT of a behind the game situation this year. Great for gunning down a team and putting them in a big hole, one of the best in the area, but I just see them struggling when put in one.

i hope you didn't take my post negatively. i was showing appreciation for helping my curiousity out. thanks again

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Bout Dem CANES.......... You guys dominated Death Valley tonight. Great job to the players and coaches. I am goping to have to rest before I can even comment on the game coming up next week. I told you guys, it would be a Showdown in Mo'town in the 3rd round.

Canes were just to athletic for South. Phillips was a tough kid, but did not make me wet my briefs or anything.

How Bout Dem CANES.......... You guys dominated Death Valley tonight. Great job to the players and coaches. I am goping to have to rest before I can even comment on the game coming up next week. I told you guys, it would be a Showdown in Mo'town in the 3rd round.

Canes were just to athletic for South. Phillips was a tough kid, but did not make me wet my briefs or anything.

Ah Stush my friend, how we have argued during the season. My hat goes off to your Mo East team. Going in to Death Valley and winning is tough no matter who you are.

I tingle with anticipation at next weeks ballgame. East is not the same team from the beginning of the season, it should be a very good game. Congrats to East and all of the East fans.