Rhea County vs. Maryville

EaglePride1

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Rhea County. But one thing that no one needs to question is that Coach Quarles will really bust some butts this week. He will have them ready to play next Friday. Hopefully this ugly win will end up being a positive thing and really fire the Rebels up to silence their critics.

See the "What happened...." thread for my comments on the fans. All of us Rebel fans need to do some soul searching this week ourselves and come ready to burn it up next week.

Don't be surprised if Rhea brings more fans than you guys have. Just move over and give us room. Looking forward to this one.

:) That's hilarious. I guess you are new to the Maryville tradition and fan support. Fortunately for you Alcoa and William Blount are in the play-offs or there would be a few more thousand there. You should be able to find a seat on the visitors side though.

Maryville rolls as Tank starts play one and GQ deosn't take his foot off the gas until Maryville reaches a 35 pt advantage.......... ;)

that game was alot closer than what it should have been. Maryville has a lot of question marks on them after tonights performance. Quote[/b]

Well actually Maryville had one bad game. Sorry to bring RC's high hopes down but that is basically it. To say we have a lot of questions marks is a bit of a stretch. We are still the team that beat the team you beat by two last night 41-17. And that was before they had lost half of their team to injuries. And to the guy who said Rhea would be bringing more fans and move over? You have got to be kidding! But if it makes you guys sleep better at night with the hopeful thoughts have at it. We are looking forward to the game too.

that game was alot closer than what it should have been. Maryville has a lot of question marks on them after tonights performance. Quote[/b]

Well actually Maryville had one bad game. Sorry to bring RC's high hopes down but that is basically it. To say we have a lot of questions marks is a bit of a stretch. We are still the team that beat the team you beat by two last night 41-17. And that was before they had lost half of their team to injuries. And to the guy who said Rhea would be bringing more fans and move over? You have got to be kidding! But if it makes you guys sleep better at night with the hopeful thoughts have at it. We are looking forward to the game too.

We were winning 20-6 in the second quarter and sat on it the rest of the game, not really the way I would have liked to win, but if we would have needed to score more points in the second half we could have thrown it.

And about the fans thing, I don't konw who said that but I guess they've never been to a Maryville football game before. We will bring a good crowd, not bigger than yours of course, but we'll bring a good one.

Also, if you would like to go back and compare scores, Red Bank beat Brainerd 77-8. We had our worst offensive game of the season and won 17-14.

Edited by EaglePride1