CPA@Camden

rcombs

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden just continue to play your core game. Keep pushing on, show CPA and the rest of 5-2a what you can do. Either way, we all know you've got a heck of a program.

Look to see a great game this Friday..but everyone knows that :thumb:

I agree. Camden Lions have good fan support, and what about that band they really sounded great with their new music, the band members really showed support for the team. What a good combination Camden has a winning football team and a winning band. This says alot about the kids on both teams a lot of hard work and dedication.

Edited by Lion Mom

I agree. Camden Lions have good fan support, and what about that band they really sounded great with their new music, the band members really showed support for the team. What a good combination Camden has a winning football team and a winning band. This says alot about the kids on both teams a lot of hard work and dedication.

The band has shown a lot of school spirit as of late, and I'm sure the boys appreciate it!

Great job guys!

It sounds like Camden has great fan support as well as a great team. C.P.A. has always had great fan support even for away games. This leads me to ask about seating as a whole and capacity for the visitors. Looking foward to the trip up and some great High School football.

It sounds like Camden has great fan support as well as a great team. C.P.A. has always had great fan support even for away games. This leads me to ask about seating as a whole and capacity for the visitors. Looking foward to the trip up and some great High School football.

There is a decent amount of seating. But I would still arrive early.

Expect it to be standing room only as a LOT of people will be coming from both sides of the river to see this game.

as long as camden plays like they normally do, and if the throwing game dont throw them off (which it shouldnt) then camden should be able to pull this out....camden's O should have a good time w/ cpa's D...i do see a big scoring game here, i jus didnt see too much from the cpa team the only thang i saw that was major was the qb..and the Dline...but i believe if camden can watch both of those they will win even bigger...camden has the skill and ability to win with little problem...

Camden: 38

CPA: 21

GO 6-2A!!!

I take it you haven,t seen cpa play? I have and dont have a dog in this fight.but if cpa plays its game camden has no chance. take it to the bank

All this trashtalk, predictions, guesses, etc. is a lot of fun and what CoachT is about, but let's be real-

Camden and CPA are 2 of the the Top 5 2A teams in the state, so this game will be a tough one and the winner will be the team who plays well and reduces mistakes. There is no way to know at this point who that team will be.

Best of luck to CPA. I am out of town and will miss seeing my beloved Lions this weekend. It will not be an easy game for either team to win. Camden has a great program and deserves a lot of respect. We better be ready.

I take it you haven,t seen cpa play? I have and dont have a dog in this fight.but if cpa plays its game camden has no chance. take it to the bank

Obviously, you have little or no brain. I, too, have no allegiance to either, but have seen CPA multiple times and Camden twice. First of all, both are tremendously talented teams, well coached and disciplined on the field. With that said, it would be no shocker to anyone who is actually objective if either team were to win. However, all things being equal, both teams playing their 'best' game

(obviously hypothetical), I do feel that Camden is more likely to pull out the win.

But, both teams stand a good chance to win. Good luck to both squads and I hope it is injury free.