Clarksville@Springfield

Golfendude

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, all the signs in town have Go Jackets, people are just in general talking about the football, i was at elections and people were talking about it. Game is tomorrow baby

It is a great atmosphere in a small town when football is king, but where were all these bandwagon jumpers the past 5-10 years. Springfield could be a powerhouse every year with some community support and their coaches work for next to nothing. I know these guys work hard and the county needs to recognize their efforts. :thumb:

Football Top 10

About the poll | Discuss it!

The "Top 10" is an unscientific poll in which our prep writers, with input from area coaches, select the best teams in our coverage area regardless of classification.

Riverdale

(10-1)

Athletically overwhelmed Warren County in 54-3 rout.

Brentwood Acad.

(9-1)

Semifinal opponent Baylor has won five straight.

Goodpasture

(11-0)

Next up Lewis County, who rallied by Fairview 8-7.

Hillsboro

(11-0)

Rushing defense is the key to home game vs. Mt. Juliet.

David Lipscomb

(10-1)

Beat Friday foe Spring Hill 49-15 during season.

Smyrna

(9-2)

Needs an encore of 42-21 win over La Vergne in Week 0.

Ravenwood

(7-4)

Michael Ayers’ monster receiving day burns Gallatin.

Gallatin

(10-1) LOST FIRST ROUND *********************************

Hopes of a state title run ended instantly by Ravenwood.

Springfield

(11-0)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE THEM THEIR DUE 11-0 AT ANY LEAVEL OF FOOTBALL GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolled up 427 yards in first playoff game since 2002.

Franklin

(9-2) LOST FIRST ROUND **********************************

Fumbled away top seed in 17-14 loss to Hendersonville.

Sorry Springfield this is all wrong I thought Dickson got a bad rap all year but man this is bad. I would have every one in the school flooding the Tennesseans phone linds all day tell they make it right. GALLATIN'S GONE DONE OUT OF HERE THEY LOST AND SO DID FRANKLIN THEIRS LOTS OF OTHER SCHOOLS THAT SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 10 BUT NOT THEM!!!!!!!! HEY RIGHTS RIGHT AND WRONGS WRONG AND THIS WRONG!!!!

Were is the poll, is it the Tennessean.com poll, yea we havent got much credit cause Springfield plays " nobobies", we have an easy schedule. WRONG!!! We have a good schedule but the other teams had rough years, Like you said, 11-0 at any level is worth the honor.

It looks like you already made your prediction, jk.

Bellgo will you be joing me on here for the game friday, ill be here since i got to work at the radio station.

FYI: If in the Springfield area, you can listen to the game on 1590 AM or if not you can go to wsgi1100.com and scroll down to Listen Live WDBL 1590 and enjoy the game.

LOL :thumb:

And if you live in the Clarksville are you can listen in on 1400 WJZM or on the internet at www.wjzm.com

Just one more day and this will all be decided once and for all. Anyway this goes it will be a great game. Springfield does not need to get cocky, I know we as fans are but the players don't. You can tell when that happens because like last friday night when we really started to take the lead we started to play sloppy. If springfield and stay strong we will win easier. But if we let up we will have a fight on our hands.

The entire county is 'hyped' about Friday nights game......Atmosphere is indescribable!!

Hope that the weather cooperates and the field is in great condition for this re-match. Pray that both teams play well, display mutual sportsmanship and above all remain injury free. Both teams need to be commended.....it took a lot of hard work, dedication and effort for them to reach this level.

***Hendricks leads team to yet another Victory! Go JACKETS!

The entire county is 'hyped' about Friday nights game......Atmosphere is indescribable!!

Hope that the weather cooperates and the field is in great condition for this re-match. Pray that both teams play well, display mutual sportsmanship and above all remain injury free. Both teams need to be commended.....it took a lot of hard work, dedication and effort for them to reach this level.

***Hendricks leads team to yet another Victory! Go JACKETS!

GOOD POST.

Well the wait is almost over, all the fans have game day butterflys in there belly's. Soon these young men will take the field to settle this once and for all. DON"T YA JUST LOVE IT! GO WILDCATS! :lol:wildcat.gif

Well it's a rematch of week 10 except this time it is on Springfield's home turf get ready cause Springfield is blowing Clarksville out when it is all said and done The Wildcats will be Pussycats because the Jackets are putting the sting to them Friday night It's goin down

Bold words my boy! I agree with you, but do not take Clarksville to lightly. They are a good team. I am really looking forward to this rematch, especially since it will be on a good field. I want to see if any Clarksville fans even show up, since they ran out of the rain last time. I see you at the game. It is going down. One way or the other.

Well it's a rematch of week 10 except this time it is on Springfield's home turf get ready cause Springfield is blowing Clarksville out when it is all said and done The Wildcats will be Pussycats because the Jackets are putting the sting to them Friday night It's goin down

LOL u eating to many biscuits or Cake lol ..Blow out funny. Oh my god can't talk no smack on this one. Let them Cats talk it Fri night. :lol:

wildcat.gif

WILD! CATS!