Clarksville@Springfield

Golfendude

Were is the poll, is it the Tennessean.com poll, yea we havent got much credit cause Springfield plays " nobobies", we have an easy schedule. WRONG!!! We have a good schedule but the other teams had rough years, Like you said, 11-0 at any level is worth the honor.

That Tennessean.com poll has been biased all year. I've been looking for Springfield to break into that poll, but NOOOOO.....the same schools have to stink up to the media. Jo Byrns should also be ranked in that poll. GO JACKETS!! GET 'ER DONE TOMORROW NIGHT!! :lol::P

Edited by bellgo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Springfield has to figure out a way to stop that Dowlen kid from CHS, because he ran all over us two weeks ago; not only him, but also Fink (QB) and that other back they have. We cannot allow CHS to make big plays. I believe Springfield needs to get off to a good start like they did against Stratford and play fast and physical from start to finish. Boyce Smith Field will be rockin' on Friday night! GET 'ER DONE SPRINGFIELD!! :thumb:

im pretty sure coach offutt has been preaching to Utley and Bey on hitting him hard. they are 2 of the hardest hitting kids in the state I believe so i think offutt is giving them words everyday this week.

Today is the game!!! WHOAAAA!!! I cant wait, go Yellow Jackets, it gonna be one well of a game. It could be region game of the year, if the first one wasnt already, good luck to both teams and come support Springfield all you Springfieldins tonight at 7. Go Springfield!!!!

Springfield 28 Clarksville 19---totally agree, I think the score will be around those numbers

Edited by ut18vols

:thumb: Now listen up u been talkin very little smack until now lol. Home jerseys thats the 1st of heard of this.. *Smile* I like it lol, Ok here it is in about 6 hrs from now we will kinda no what direction this game is heading in.. Oh and your not gonna like it lol. Also like everyone to come by visit after the game we can discuss who has braggin rights. I will say this, Jackets you men have had a great season. And for whoever wins, take us all the way to STATE.

Wildcats 34 This might be low he he. *wink*

Jackets 21

wildcat.gif

GO WILDCATS!

its a secret, i cannot tell you, but if you know where i am sitting tonight you will know. Same spot, same time, same excitement.

Lips are sealed!!!!!! not going to say!!!!! but almost got stung by a yellow jacket today sealing my fence.

Have you ever steped in a yellow jacket nest, let me tell you, they go wild and protect their territory. :(

However, I am not one to say, but let me ask my girlfriend!!! :lol:

well, she said GO JACKETS.

what a band wagon jumper!!!!! :thumb: