Clarksville@Springfield

Golfendude

:D Now listen up u been talkin very little smack until now lol. Home jerseys thats the 1st of heard of this.. *Smile* I like it lol, Ok here it is in about 6 hrs from now we will kinda no what direction this game is heading in.. Oh and your not gonna like it lol. Also like everyone to come by visit after the game we can discuss who has braggin rights. I will say this, Jackets you men have had a great season. And for whoever wins, take us all the way to STATE.

Wildcats 34 This might be low he he. *wink*

Jackets 21

wildcat.gif

GO WILDCATS!

We will see. I am going the other way of course. You can flip that score in fact. I have not been talking smack, you are right about that. But when Clarksville decides to wear there home jersey in our house that is a major slap in the face that we just cannot have. I just want to know why they think it will be a home game. In week 10 when Clarksville actually was at home, Springfield still had more fans. Like coach chris said. You do not want to step in to our Jackets nest. Especially do not want to aggravate them before you step into it. I am just looking forward to a great, dry game and may the better team of the night win. Then whoever that is go on to represent Region 6 the rest of the way! GO JACLETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarksville 22

Springfield 17

Final

Wildcats advance ... this should be a great rematch during basketball season!

I hope you're being funny! :rolleyes: It's just too early for basketball season :( It was great to listen to the game online. And I'm all for rooting for Clarksville against Hillsboro!! That so-called MidState powehouse needs to be dethroned!!

Congratulations Clarksville Wildcats. Great job! :rolleyes:

Springfield Yellow Jackets you are region Champs.

You played a great game. Hold you heads high you have very good football team, and very good fans thank you Springfield for your GREAT hospitality.

NOW GO FINISH THIS CATS!

wildcat.gif

Edited by Golfendude

ut18vols

Great game they played you have a very good team.

U ask about my son, earlier in the week. Here is play he made at the end of the game. Also like to say thank you to your Coach Offut for pulling my son aside and telling him that he played a good game. Thanks coach means alot to me. Hope the link works.

http://cmsimg.theleafchronicle.com/apps/pb...06&MaxW=280

Edited by Golfendude

why does clarksville get the home jerseys? just wondering!!!!

So did you ever finally decide who you were pulling for? So where will you be working next year?

It was a great game. I hope CHS can pull it off again this week against Hillsboro. You sending any tapes to your friend down there? I know he coached with you last year. Don't do it to the region.

Congratualtions Clarksville you beat us. We talked smacked all week and now, atleast im am eating my words, i earned to talk all that smack due to the victory in week 10 but now yall have it since yall beat us friday. Im not gonna blame anyone, the game was a battle of the coaches, and "Clarksville out coached us" (Springfield)quote from offutt on morning sports show on local radio. for example of good coaching for Clarksville-on punts, our punter sort of steps to the right and kicks, no one has blocked a punt all year, Clarksville sent a guy from the right side and he did block one. Good Luck against Hillsboro this Friday

Yes, basketball season will be a great one, Springfield will just as good in basketball, i promise, we have 8 returning starters. No, its not to early for basketball, Springfield has thier first bball game friday against Lavergne. There is talk of cancellation but not sure

Edited by ut18vols

Congratualtions Clarksville you beat us. We talked smacked all week and now, atleast im am eating my words, i earned to talk all that smack due to the victory in week 10 but now yall have it since yall beat us friday. Im not gonna blame anyone, the game was a battle of the coaches, and Clarksville out coached Springfield. i.e.-on punts, our punter sorta steps to the right and kicks, no one has blocked a punt all year, Clarksville sent a guy from the right side and he did block one. Good Luck against Hillsboro this Friday

Hey ut18vols

Young man you did not talk smack and it was fun leading up to the game. Its good fans that volley a litte chatter back a forth and you Springfield fans are COOL with me. :thumb: Now that said i have a favor to ask you about the stream. Tried to reach you by personal mgr. Off