Lewis vs. Goodpasture

Stat_pack1

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any information how bad the young mans arm was broken, and how is he doing.......any surgery......sure hope not......Prayers are with him, his parents and team! Good luck in the playoffs!

his name is Grant Heintzman, strangely enough he had the exact same injury to his other arm not but a year ago. everything is completely broken (with the exception of skin) and he is probably through with surgery by now. they planned on placing pins and he'll be in a cast and sling for a while. we're praying for ya grant!

his name is Grant Heintzman, strangely enough he had the exact same injury to his other arm not but a year ago. everything is completely broken (with the exception of skin) and he is probably through with surgery by now. they planned on placing pins and he'll be in a cast and sling for a while. we're praying for ya grant!

How terrible! What school does he play for! Our prayers are with him and his family. :blink: I knew this was going to be a hard loss for LC. This GP team is good. When we played LC they were tough but we out played them. Our team dropped the ball when it was important and LC was rewarded with a narrow win. This is the facts of playing the game--you mess up it gives the other team the advantage. Next friday is the game of all-- GP and CPA should prove to be a awesome game. Good luck to both the teams. Keep your heads up LC you only lost by 5 more points than us. :blink: AND everyone has lost to GP so far!

Edited by Msquacks

Exceded my prediction, CPA and Goodpasture both completely dominated last night. I was at Camden and the game was over mid way through the 1st. quarter at half time Camden and Cpa fans were trickling out. And Goodpasture handled CPA pretty good earlier this year. 6-2AA just doesn't have the competition of region 5. congrats to Camden and LC on good season.