Lake Co. @ Trinity

gatorfan4life

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With some honest refs for a change Lake County will win 27-14. Glad to see Coach Barger get that monkey off his back. No more doubters in Tiptonville PLEASE. GO Falcons to the Boro one step at a time!!!!

I would like to see us get some breaks for a change..I thought thwe only way we would win last night was if we drove the ball ,which we did..I believe had we broke a long run in the 2nd half..it would have been called back..And when the official threw the flag on Coach Barger just for trying to get his attention while trying to call a timeout..that flag should have been picked up!

I've seen both teams on film, and both are talented. TCA looked really good, but I'm thinking Lake Co. will pull what some call an upset, and possibly set a matchup with Mckenzie in the Quarters!!!!

Good luck to all the west teams!!!!!!!!!!

This should be a great game but I believe Lake Co should come into this game with a new attitude..knowing that they finally beat a team that many had doubts of beating..And Lake Co really pretty much controlled this game..As far as the losses..Lake Co could just as easily be 9-1 and even in the McKenzie game had a 14-0 lead ,only to have Springer get hurt and Yancey didn't play in the 2nd half at all...Lake Co has the talent!

All right heres how it goes, TCA beat Bruceton 28-6 and 28-7 in both games this year. Lake Co. lost to Bruceton 14-12. TCA lost to Fayette 41-21 and Lake Co. defeated Fayette yesterday 14-12, Great Job both Teams!!! Trinity's defense was awsome!!! They held jordan to 80 yards on 30 carries and Bruceton to 101 total yards of offense. Lake Co. has a very talented team and has big lineman, TCA knows, because they played them in the spring. TCA's defense will come ready for Springer and Lake Co., and TCA's offense will execute the same way they did vs. Bruceton, and TCA wins, TCA-35 Lake Co. 12

All right heres how it goes, TCA beat Bruceton 28-6 and 28-7 in both games this year. Lake Co. lost to Bruceton 14-12. TCA lost to Fayette 41-21 and Lake Co. defeated Fayette yesterday 14-12, Great Job both Teams!!! Trinity's defense was awsome!!! They held jordan to 80 yards on 30 carries and Bruceton to 101 total yards of offense. Lake Co. has a very talented team and has big lineman, TCA knows, because they played them in the spring. TCA's defense will come ready for Springer and Lake Co., and TCA's offense will execute the same way they did vs. Bruceton, and TCA wins, TCA-35 Lake Co. 12

Your math doesn't add up..Maybe been to too many parties...Lake Co did lose to Bruceton but had several opportunities to score a lot more points..but we didn't..But Lake Co also completely manhandled a team that beat yall by three touchdowns..Again ..you are looking at the 14-12 score..Lake Co could have had 5 more touchdowns,either by penalties or missing a first down at the 3 by 1 inch..So..I like Lake Co 28-21

Trinty beat LC in the spring 1-0 but LC had 6 starters not there due to baseball.If the same LC team shows up that played last night then the falcons will win.

1. Turn overs control the ball (LC).

2. Pass defense, no big plays bend but don't brake.

3. Force mistakes ( penetration) by D-Line.

4. Take advantage of opportunities by capitalizing on there mistakes.

5. LC (YOU) set the tone for the game (BIG HITS) usually work.

6. Do not expect anything that you have not recieved all year and thats a call

from the officals. SO DO NOT LOSE FOCUS !!!

7. Guys it's not impossible, Livingston Academy made it happen, going

into the playoffs with a 6-4 record in 2005. They are the defending CLASS 3A

STATE CHAMPIONS.

8. Bring the new heart and swagger that you have, one game at a time.

9. SENIORS lead by example, the team is only a reflection of your leadership.

10. SEP & QUAN -LOL remember fear is in the heart of someone that is not

prepared.Trust and believe in your coaches. C U N the BORO

(DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR) :thumb:

FORT BRAGG SAYS HOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

Edited by biggdaddy