Lake Co. @ Trinity

gatorfan4life

It's all your fault Butchie..lol..You rubbeb off on me all this week..Now..I see that Trinity got beat because of 40 mile an hour winds against Fayette..Well we played in 40 mile an hour winds also and in a down pour against Bruceton and fumbled inside the 10 yard line once.....We couldn't throw the ball at all..But Bruceton played in it also..,,Lake Co threw the ball to the tight end against Fayette Ac several times and he is a load..Plus ..Springer hit Sep on a few passes also..If we mix it up like we did Friday night and with the speed of Springer and Yancey to go along with the passing..I like our chances..I would think our players should be fired up..They may say they lost because of the rain..but they also lost to J.C.S. and J.C.S lost to Fayette..Poor excuse!

Poor excuse..You also got beat by J.C.S. and they got beat by Fayette..So..now what's the excuse!

Everybody has an excuse, especially when you don't win. Heck if we lose this week i'll have to make up one. But I really don't see JCS OR TCA advancing after this week. I hope Comer leaves the starters in the whole game we looked a lil flat last nite. i know your saying you blew Halls out, and yes we did but it wasn't an impressive performance by the REBELS. Good Luck Lake County Play Like You know You can. And no injuries. B)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody has an excuse, especially when you don't win. Heck if we lose this week i'll have to make up one. But I really don't see JCS OR TCA advancing after this week. I hope Comer leaves the starters in the whole game we looked a lil flat last nite. i know your saying you blew Halls out, and yes we did but it wasn't an impressive performance by the REBELS. Good Luck Lake County Play Like You know You can. And no injuries. B)

true TCA lost to JCS and it was close but a loss is a loss. and just because Lake beat fayette and fayette beat TCA don't mean Lake is going to beat TCA. Lake lost to Bruceton and TCA beat them twice. so the excuse of TCA is going to lose because because they lost to Fayette aint really valid. now true McKenzie probally roll over the top of JCS. but no way is Lake going to beat TCA they have to many weapons, Essenburg, Robinson, Nelson, Shaw and not to mention Tomlin probally the best QB in 1A football.

George

Same to you and your Rebels...And the same as far as injuries..If we were to both win Friday..I would like to know we were both at full strength...

ok Bigster you goaded me into it. If we both win and I'm using the word if for Lake County. Because Mckenzie winning is a foregone conclusion. They shinning the ball up now and checking the spelling of Mckenzie. So IF ya'll win you better wake up pop and go get sis cause this will be a game you won't wanna miss. B) We filmed tailwhippin volume one in Lake County and volume two will be filmed in Mckenzie. So get your cameras ready and keep your tissues handy. LOL B)

Butchie: I have to say I was happy to see McKenzie win Friday since they are in 7 1A with Lake County. Now as for a rematch, we won't look in the future. We will win Friday night at TCA as I know the Rebs will win too. Rematch, you might not want as much as you think. Remember the 14-0 and the drive that should have been 21-7 at the half. QB, TB, & FB all went out hurt. All healthy now so this is just a suggestion, BEWARE we are 4 real 2. Good luck and go 7 1A.

Do you remember who spoilled that drive, His picture is at the bottom of my posts.

Butchie's Boy "ole Bug". And that game was over early, the scores were coming from the Rebels so fast the math teacher was using algebra to try and keep up. The numbers on the scoreboard for the rebels never stopped rolling. If the cheerleaders hadn't got tired of playing ya'll in the fourth quarter ya'll might of cancelled ya'll seasons and made the field a basketball court. B) Now ya'll have a good team but don't go messing with the champ. B)

Do you remember who spoilled that drive, His picture is at the bottom of my posts.

Butchie's Boy "ole Bug". And that game was over early, the scores were coming from the Rebels so fast the math teacher was using algebra to try and keep up. The numbers on the scoreboard for the rebels never stopped rolling. If the cheerleaders hadn't got tired of playing ya'll in the fourth quarter ya'll might of cancelled ya'll seasons and made the field a basketball court. :thumb: Now ya'll have a good team but don't go messing with the champ. :lol:

From a Union City fan, good luck to all but looks like McKenzie has WHAT it takes to make it well into the late rounds of the playoffs.

I have seen both teams play and McKenzie really has what it takes for a Single A team to make it into the 4th and possible " Boro " round. McKenzie knows how to keep their cool and when Union City had tied them at half time the Rebels came out in the second half and took care of business. They have runners, receivers, a BIG LINE, a very good Quarterback and a defense worth watching.

They ( McKenzie ) is also a very classy bunch of kids. They show the other teams respect on and off the field. From what I have been told by many the Falcons Football team went WAY overboard with celebrating after the game. No class there. They might have acted like that because they knew the next Friday night they wouldn't be that lucky. Class is walking off the field knowing you have 4 more games to go and the celebrating wouldn't take place until then. It is ok for player to yell and all but to do the " Angler & Worm " thing on the field was a little bit to much. Maybe the player do not know any better and that shows what control the coaches have over their players.

I can tell you this, even when Union City beat Jo Byrns @ their place they didn't show out and rub it in.

I really do not care just as long as a team from West Tennessee shows us up well.

Union City WILL be back but may be a few years.

From a Union City fan, good luck to all but looks like McKenzie has WHAT it takes to make it well into the late rounds of the playoffs.

I have seen both teams play and McKenzie really has what it takes for a Single A team to make it into the 4th and possible " Boro " round. McKenzie knows how to keep their cool and when Union City had tied them at half time the Rebels came out in the second half and took care of business. They have runners, receivers, a BIG LINE, a very good Quarterback and a defense worth watching.

They ( McKenzie ) is also a very classy bunch of kids. They show the other teams respect on and off the field. From what I have been told by many the Falcons Football team went WAY overboard with celebrating after the game. No class there. They might have acted like that because they knew the next Friday night they wouldn't be that lucky. Class is walking off the field knowing you have 4 more games to go and the celebrating wouldn't take place until then. It is ok for player to yell and all but to do the " Angler & Worm " thing on the field was a little bit to much. Maybe the player do not know any better and that shows what control the coaches have over their players.

I can tell you this, even when Union City beat Jo Byrns @ their place they didn't show out and rub it in.

I really do not care just as long as a team from West Tennessee shows us up well.

Yes, LC did celebrate last night. Did they do the worm or anything like that no. I have the game on tape. Watched it again today.Did not see any of that. Talk about class when UC beat us in the region in basketball last year Their players came infront of our student section holding up their jersey's and taunted our students. Your coach made a very bad remark to some LC students that should not have come out of grown man's mouth toward a kid.Remember these are high school kids and sometimes emotions get the best of them. I will say this in noway did LC do anything wrong last night.They won the game and they will be playing next week.I have no doubt in my mind that UC will be back and I have all the respect in the world for UC athletics. If you were not at the game last night you should not comment on something that you did not see. Oh, and LC just might pull another so-called upset next week.

Oh my gosh...would you please hush about who has class...you just ate your own words...Our boys were excited about the win..They have been wanting that win for a while and there is nothing like upsetting a big team and especially one that is predicted to beat you by 3 or 4 touchdowns...And as for class..ha don't even get me started with Union City..If I can remember right... last year at the Union City-Lake County game at Trenton in the region semi-finals, I do recall Xavier Robinson taunting our crowd and saying things to them...you think maybe the coach could control his players...Also during halftime, Sisco walked right in front of our crowd and said F you Mf's..yes he did because I saw him and I read his lips..So let's talk about class some more...yeah exactly...I am not the only one who saw him either, so yeah that is so much class and especially from an adult who is also a coach and supposed to show leadership and be a role model...now I think see where everyone gets all their class from over there...wow I think I may cause an uproar over this post..oh well just stating the truth....man you really ate those words right up..huh...

GO FALCONS!!

OK back to the game. Class or not LC won the game. UC lost LC won so just drop it. If LC comes out and plays like they did friday night against Fayette, minus the penalties and such, then LC comes home with a W and moves on the the 3rd round. Good luck to both teams but i always gotta pull for our region teams in the playoffs. Go LAKE COUNTY, here from SF.