Lake Co. @ Trinity

gatorfan4life

Look guys this is about LC and Trinty.Let's leave UC out of it before this thread gets closed down.

Nonthing matters except us and TCA Friday night. If we come out and play like we did last Friday then we will not be dissapointed when we walk off their field. We have got to play 1 week at a time, and cant overlook anyone. Ask Fayette Academy. Whatever happens, I will not walk off the field knowing i could have done better. I will not hang up my pads for the last time next monday. I will not walk off of their field a loser. I will leave it all on the feild for four quarters. And after last week, I know everyone else on the team will do the same exact thing.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK back to the game. Class or not LC won the game. UC lost LC won so just drop it. If LC comes out and plays like they did friday night against Fayette, minus the penalties and such, then LC comes home with a W and moves on the the 3rd round. Good luck to both teams but i always gotta pull for our region teams in the playoffs. Go LAKE COUNTY, here from SF.

Lake County loves South Fulton and Coach Wood. He is a great guy. SF will be back soon so hang in there. 7 1A is a tough region. Go Falcons and Rebs!

This is going to be a very exciting game on Friday night in Jackson. Congratulations to both teams on big wins to get the playoffs started right. All this so and so beat so and so, so they are going to win doesnt really mean anything. If a team is picked to lose bc they lost to a team that they are playing beat, then both of the teams should not show up at all on Friday night. There is a reason they play the games. I dont know what happened in Somerville last friday, but Lake Co beat a very good football team. Both teams want revenge on their region rivals that are playing up in Mckenzie. I look for both teams to come out hungry. Im gonna have to go with TCA in a close one because of the balanced attack and being at home.

This is going to be a very exciting game on Friday night in Jackson. Congratulations to both teams on big wins to get the playoffs started right. All this so and so beat so and so, so they are going to win doesnt really mean anything. If a team is picked to lose bc they lost to a team that they are playing beat, then both of the teams should not show up at all on Friday night. There is a reason they play the games. I dont know what happened in Somerville last friday, but Lake Co beat a very good football team. Both teams want revenge on their region rivals that are playing up in Mckenzie. I look for both teams to come out hungry. Im gonna have to go with TCA in a close one because of the balanced attack and being at home.

You're right mc..but I'm going with Lake Co by a touchdown..Too much speed!I know Trinity has an excellent team..Good luck this Friday night...If we lose..I'll be the first or try to be one of the first to post about the game

Edited by mrbigster

I dont know about any other TCA fans, but this is the most excited Ive been before a game, This should be a great game for a while, but TCA's defense is too tough, I really look for the offence to step it up and score alot of points, they are going to have to throw the ball better this week than they have all season. Lake Co. will come in prepared, no dought about it. Lets forget about the previous games that both teams have played and look forward to a great game!

GO LIONS!!!

I dont know about any other TCA fans, but this is the most excited Ive been before a game, This should be a great game for a while, but TCA's defense is too tough, I really look for the offence to step it up and score alot of points, they are going to have to throw the ball better this week than they have all season. Lake Co. will come in prepared, no dought about it. Lets forget about the previous games that both teams have played and look forward to a great game!

GO LIONS!!!

No doubt about it. This will be a great game. Lake Co faced a great Fayette Acad defense last week and did just fine.The team that has the least amount of turnovers wins this game.

Well TCA will have to wait until next yr to get a shot at JCS. And Lake County it's on next week. And don't let your players get hurt. Cause this time we don't wanna hear any excuses. At least this week TCA you will get to see a quality team. Sorry it has to end for you. :thumb:

Butchie if you want to run your mouth about Mckenzie then go to a Mckenzie forum..this is about the Lake Co and Trinity game. How about you guys get past JCS then you can talk about the game between Trinity or Lake. Anyways back on topic..I think this is going to be a really good game between two good teams. I dont think it really matters who has beat who when it matters who shows up and wants it more and who plays the hardest. Which i believe will be Trinity by 2 or more TDs. Good luck to both teams.