Harriman (8-3) @ Hampton (10-1)

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now know who you are, thanks to a friend of mine.

Shouldn't you be working????? Does your boss know what you do at your desk?

If it's my "real job" boss, He's the greatest. I get to sneak a quick peak at Coach T every now and then when I'm not on the road. FallSportsFan must know him WELL! Do I need security Friday? Ha Ha

If it's my "real job" boss, He's the greatest. I get to sneak a quick peak at Coach T every now and then when I'm not on the road. FallSportsFan must know him WELL! Do I need security Friday? Ha Ha

if you are who i think you are didn't you predict hampton to get beat because of over-confidence have you seen any of the boys saying anything to make you think this

if you are who i think you are didn't you predict hampton to get beat because of over-confidence have you seen any of the boys saying anything to make you think this

Curiosity killed the cat and overconfidence might be Hampton's down fall.

Tim's Prediction: Harriman 28, Hampton 21 (Could change before Friday, depending on the weather!)

"Might" meaning "possibility"

Bulldog2000.

I won't get on here and pour gas on the fire but a conversation I overheard while eating at a local restaurant on Saturday night was indication they might be looking at week three. I hope they'll look at my prediction, get refocused and make me eat crow this week.

I have until tonight to change my prediction.

I wish nothing but the best for Hampton. I hope you guys end up in Murfreesboro.

Edited by starman