Harriman (8-3) @ Hampton (10-1)

Guest Shocker0

Slick Rick says CUJO needs to bring his Hampton Big Dogs to any of the remaining teams in the east. Friendship, Gordonsville, Temple, Trousdale and Coalfield will beat Hampton if they play. Slick Rick says CUJO needs to get back on the sidelines.

Thanks ,sick -rick, anything to fire these boys up is welcomed. See if you can get ole Muffin man to chime in.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thank you's needed CUJO. Slick Rick just speaks the truth. Upper Northeast TN is weak compared to other areas. Hampton better watch out or Harry Man will beat them.

I think you're weak, heart pumps peanut butter, mammy wears army boots. The Harry Man may beat us, but even if they don't , I'm not going to belittle them. All teams just do the best they can. If we ever win the state , that will be just wonderful, if we get beat, we'll go down fighting. No big deal. All I know is ,were still playing. The same thing can be said for 15 more teams. Only one will be the champ. Just maybe ,its our turn.

No thank you's needed CUJO. Slick Rick just speaks the truth. Upper Northeast TN is weak compared to other areas. Hampton better watch out or Harry Man will beat them.

As I have stated in other threads, I think Region 2 is very well-balanced, but I think that means there is no outstanding team in Region 2. My thoughts are they are going to get a wake up call Friday night. Midway over Coalfield and Hampton over Harriman. #3 seed is waiting for redemption and I beleive they will get it. :thumb:

No, CUJO keep anyone named Chester out of here. Slick Rick wants to know if CUJO is a coach? Hey CUJO what type of offense and defense does Harry Man run?

The only thing I coach is youth club football.If I were a coach ,I sure wouldn't be on here running my chops. Hamptons Coaches or players don't fool with this junk. I do know pretty much what they run, but they are like everyone else, they try different formations. They basically try to beat you with speed. They do try to pound it a little more this season. Last year ,they pretty much passed the whole game.

The only thing I coach is youth club football.If I were a coach ,I sure wouldn't be on here running my chops. Hamptons Coaches or players don't fool with this junk. I do know pretty much what they run, but they are like everyone else, they try different formations. They basically try to beat you with speed. They do try to pound it a little more this season. Last year ,they pretty much passed the whole game.

Pujo ...are you trying some Jedi fighter mind trick?

I don't know, but hampton get ready for this tread to explode after you win. Because the Harriman fans will be on here talking about the ref's. I know I read the paper you lost all three games cause of the ref's. I watch tv chanel 12 bbb. and they lost all three games cause the ref's. I was watching last night swear a guy called in and sayed if they was going to have the same ref's they had for the coalfield game the team should not show up. Well i got news for him. Maybe you should look at your team, and tell them not to commit the penelties. And tell your coach's to disaplin there players. And don't tell me they are cause four personal fouls is not disaplin. Try that and stop blamming the ref's.