BEST QB IN 2A

basktballa12

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen Alcoa play and I've just now started looking at a few of their posts. Can they really be as good as they say?

If they were really as good as they say, they could contend for a national title this year againt Ohio State. Might could even play in the Super Bowl, who knows.

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

If they were really as good as they say, they could contend for a national title this year againt Ohio State. Might could even play in the Super Bowl, who knows.

I'm not saying that Alcoa is the best team in the world, but they are a darn good team. They do have a few big time D1 athletes!! Lanxter-W. Virgina, Sykes-Florida State, LSU, UT, Sommers- South Carolina, Shivy- a list, and a few more! You all will see on Friday night just how good Alcoa is!!! :rolleyes:

Westmorlands QB is far from the best it look like mc shut him down in the play off game they just had alot of mistakes in the game to win and Trey Thompson threw for 377 passing yards against westmorland my vote goes to him

One game doesnt define a player. on the other hand the 6 games ya'll lost defines the players/team skills so before you start bashing a QB of a team that had a winning season. You should check your team out. No your QB isnt the Best. Madison had heck of alot of yards in both Running and Passing. You guys keyed on madison so he didnt do very good. but whats to say about that. We knew we could beat you guys so we pretty much just stuck to our running game.

I'm not saying that Alcoa is the best team in the world, but they are a darn good team. They do have a few big time D1 athletes!! Lanxter-W. Virgina, Sykes-Florida State, LSU, UT, Sommers- South Carolina, Shivy- a list, and a few more! You all will see on Friday night just how good Alcoa is!!! :blink:

Looks like Goodpasture will have their hands full with that list...but they have some very good players as well. Fisher, Groves, Locke, Medley....I'm hoping for a good game.

Westmorlands QB is far from the best it look like mc shut him down in the play off game they just had alot of mistakes in the game to win and Trey Thompson threw for 377 passing yards against westmorland my vote goes to him

MC must still be shell shocked! I dont call 224yds passing, 3TDS, and 20yds rushing in a 36-14 win shutting anybody down.