MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened?? I know White Co. won on FT's with no time left on the clock but tell us the situation. Thanks

White county is 4th best and my opinion thats where they will end up no one stepping up right and we have a different lineup every night 5 guards started against oakland?dont understand that 1 anyways jj is a good basketball player not great,consider this is his 3rd best sport not bad huh?

I simply do not understand why if Oakland is undefeated in district play and ranked in the state that we don't ever get any pics in the DNJ photo gallery? It is getting quite OLD!!!!!!

I would think that KING's MAFIA deserves some press on their own with their creative outfits, shirts, nicknames, and of course the SONGS!! I mean they sure covered the Siegel Nation, didn't they?

Oakland is doing a fantastic job rising from the ashes.....they are getting lots of wins in the various areas of sports . Sort of funny how some fans on here said we would never get wins over a certain rival school again?? HAAAAAAA

I think the DNJ is one of the worst newspapers in the country they rarely have anything to talk about and they only cover who is on top. it's only 4 high schools in Murfreesboro how hard is it to cover all 4. I remember last year when they had the big hugh article on the Siegel coach(dont remember what sport) who gave birth at home, who really cared about that in the sports section

I think the DNJ is one of the worst newspapers in the country they rarely have anything to talk about and they only cover who is on top. it's only 4 high schools in Murfreesboro how hard is it to cover all 4. I remember last year when they had the big hugh article on the Siegel coach(dont remember what sport) who gave birth at home, who really cared about that in the sports section

That would be Kathy Palk-Slaughter, the volleyball coach. Possibly because it was volleyball season and her team was doing fantastic along with her coaching all the time. I guess they felt the need to show that she was still able to deliver a child and coach a tremendous volleyball team to the state tournament. I think it would have to do with sports just a little bit. :thumb:

Amusing how some Siegel posters come back on after they played Riverdale respectfully. Where were you before? Just shows what I said....bandwagon.

Sorry siegelnation07...yall were not the first to have the great student sections.....yall were just the first to get recognized in the paper for it. Could it have been b/c Sam Stockard's kids are Siegel students? Of course.......

both Riverdale and Oakland have had amazing student sections in the past. You should have been at those rowdy games. Ask riverdaleman. I just don't think that makes you tops b/c you get kids suspended as members? That is embarrassing , not worthy of bragging. However, I can say with absolute authority that YOu , yourself, have always been very vocal at games and hung in there. But the NATION as a whole has not. If you had been on the T, you would see hoe several schools asked what in the world happened to the nation. Past Siegel students have also commented on how the nation has vanished......they said it last yr too.

I would say that Blackman's student section was much louder and more effective than the Nation was this yr. No way, you guys outdo the MAFIA . REFS outdid you as well last yr and you know this. The best yr of the Nation was its first yr when it was COOL to be in it. Then it slowly disintegrated........

Now onto something important..........

Lebanon seems like they are peaking at the right time. Hopefully we go to the HOT BOX and ruin their Homecoming.

The MAFIA did NOTHING when we played you at your house, and I know you arent talking to me about reappearing after we play riverdale respectably. In my opinion a loss is a loss, so if losing is the reason I havent been posting I still wouldnt be. If your serious with the REFS out doing us it just shows your bias, ONCE did the refs out do us, last I checked 2 out of 3 wins. Siegel has its loyal fans, were just seniors now and our 1st year we were freshman, makes sense? does to me. This is the last of a dying breed at Siegel. Ill go ahead and say it next year Nation no more, UNLESS our team plays amazingly.

Siegel[/url'>Nation07' post='826344512' date='Jan 24 2007 - 06:17 PM']

BTW the Nation was the 1st and only of its kind here.

Only the newest after several years of very limited fan fare by most schools. Many years ago several schools continuously had the same energy that the Nation brought the last few years. Definitely from a different generation though when high school sports played a much bigger role in the AAA communities.

SiegelNation07' post='826344512' date='Jan 24 2007 - 06:17 PM']

No one can top the past 3 years Nation, even this year we have some faithful supporters that are loud and just as obnoxious if not more then in the past. I mean we did have 20 people suspended from a game this year. I know I know, well thats cuz yall are rude and obnoxious. No its because we care about every game the same.

Not the same as two years ago. Last year was even a let down due to the high expectations set from previous years.

04-05 Nation was by far the best!!!

Edited by DevilOfATime