MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? Your saying a program that had back-to-back state appearances, a state final four appearance on of those years, is garbage? You have to be kidding. Siegel has done things in 3 years that other schools can only dream about.

i never said the program was "garbage" their just having a bad year and oakland is having a really good one. but im three appearances and no titles doesnt impress me much because shelbyville has twelve state titles and two national titles since 1989.

About the Nolan picture. That was at least 2-3 years ago if not longer because he doesn't live in a neighborhood like that. So that picture was not recent.

Also, ANYONE who thinks that Blackman will dominate the county in sports clearly has no concept of high school sports.

Siegel Freshman are EXTEMELY talented in basketball and football for the last two years. D

Mark Gooch, Kerry Hammonds, Mitchell and the freshman team is still very good without those players playing. Last year they won districts.

Last year in freshman football, Siegel beat dominated almost everyone except an upset loss to Riverdale and then hard fought battle with Lebanon.

Siegel has the young talent to match anyone in the district, but I'm not naieve enough to think they will "dominate" everyone.

Guest dare_2_dream

About the Nolan picture. That was at least 2-3 years ago if not longer because he doesn't live in a neighborhood like that. So that picture was not recent.

Also, ANYONE who thinks that Blackman will dominate the county in sports clearly has no concept of high school sports.

Siegel Freshman are EXTEMELY talented in basketball and football for the last two years. D

Mark Gooch, Kerry Hammonds, Mitchell and the freshman team is still very good without those players playing. Last year they won districts.

Last year in freshman football, Siegel beat dominated almost everyone except an upset loss to Riverdale and then hard fought battle with Lebanon.

Siegel has the young talent to match anyone in the district, but I'm not naieve enough to think they will "dominate" everyone.

I wish my cousin wouldn't have quit playing football .. :unsure: