MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was something in the paper about it last week. It said something like the Jordan's didn't have very good traction so they switched up after half. I believe Harris said they hadn't worn the J's very much so they weren't very broken in. The paper then spun that story into saying Siegel played much better in the 2nd half and it was possibly because of the shoes lol :lol:

the motto for jordan brand has always been "its gotta be the shoes," so ironic that the nikes 'made' them them play better

Yes Central hasnt dominated since Chucky Mccord and Hockenberry were in Middle school. I am actually suprised Siegel middle hasnt jumped on that i guess they cant since blackman always beats them at basketball, but I am interested to see in a couple of years when Siegels young stars(no pun intended) and Blackman's young group are all juniors and seniors, should be interesting

Siegel middle doesn't have to jump on it. Because they all come to Siegel High anyways if they want to play basketball.

do me a favor...we need more people like you from White County and i am looking forward to your insights .put dare to dream on your ignore list and dont worry about him because not only will things catch up to him but if you banter with him and continue to attack him it will catch up to you..know what im sayin

appreciate it man you guys are blessed with some great athletes!!!!!!!LEND US A FEW LOL.

I am sorry my comment about you "either having something against Cutter or that you did not know very much about basketball" offended you. You obviously took that the wrong way. You apparently know the game - according to you and that one major biased Oakland fan, so it must be that you have something against Cutter. Please read your above post again. You have to admit that it sounds very much like you are having a very difficult time admitting that he just might be better than you originally thought and posted. ("Chucked" instead of shot" -"played more within himself this time then trying to force the issue everytime down the court" - instead of going ahead and giving the kid a compliment. Yet, the number one team in the state had to double team him (according to you) and ended up only winning by 3 points against a team that has far inferior talent.

Maybe it is because Oakland and Siegel fans both have issues with being so biased that they can't admit when someone from the opposing school can play.

I have to give Siegel fans some credit. It seems as of late they have been giving kudos to Allen, which he obviously deserves.

I still like this thread. You guys are the most passionate high school fans in the state.

Sir, you would know if I was offended, I have have some thick skin, so I think I can take a little criticism. Im sorry my choice of words wasnt up to your standards.

If you've seen me post, Im far from biased, I give teams credit when credit is due, so on and so forth. Cutter is a talent, nobody can deny that, but I felt in the first game he tried too hard and played a bit out of control. This time around Tyler didnt make any drives to the basket where he had nowhere to go and made some nice passes to terry and gooch that set them up well.

Honestly, I felt double teaming Cutter was unneccessary as we did pretty good when Oakland had one guy shadow him for most of the game and did pretty well, but like I said, Cutter was more content with setting his teams up this time around.

Siegel maybe an inferior team, but they are def not inferior in the talent department with guys like nicholas, terry, gooch, hammonds, hockenbery, ward along with Cutter and the rest. But if I am so biased for Oakland, why would I say that Siegel Nation is responsible for the rebirth of student support in this area? No other Oakland fan cares to admit this but as much as it may hurt to say its true. Id be lying if I said I wasnt biased to Oakland, but I dont where the red, white and blue glasses like some other folks

Baseball, Football, Men Basketball, Softball, Women Basketball

They're all LOADED with talented Freshmen and Sophomores

at the top of the baseball site there is a place where it says "prospect database"

how does that work?

i mean..i know how it appears

but like how would i nominate a few people from blackman on there?

is it just that..a nomination?

Its IMPOSSIBLE to predict something like that because you have no clue what the other schools in this area are going to have or do have. All 4 boro schools have some great young talent in basketball, all of them will be up there in baseball because of the great coaching staffs the other 3 schools possess, and pretty much could say the same in other sports. Yeah the young talent looks great on paper, but lets see how it performs on the playing surface