• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions for friday night.....

Oakland beats Warren by 20+

Blackman beats Cookeville by 10+

Lebanon beats Siegel by 7

White County beats Riverdale by 4......NOT an upset

Well White County won by 8. I missed by 4 points. Good job White County Warriors!!! :ph34r:

White Co. led by 2{42-40} at the end of the 3rd quarter. Both teams scored a combined 52 points in the 4th quarter alone for the 71-63 final.

Edited by 85warrior

3 staight losses...thats really ugly. especially considering at one time the warriors had a 14 game win streak. maybe they have set themselves up to bounce back strong as ever in time for the playoffs, atleast thats what i hope. we host shelbyville tuesday, that should be a good game.

riverdale takes the 3rd spot without a coin toss because we split with blackman and blackman swept white co, which puts white co at 4th. riverdale will play siegel

http://preps.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section...;story_id=13288

I thought someone said that Cutter had stopped all of his crying and complaining during games. I've never seen someone cry to the official as much or have more ailments than him from the start to the finish of a game.

I know he can play offense, but that boy has got more problems than a math book!!!

Edited by DevilOfATime

Blackman is the 2nd seed. White Co. and Riverdale are tied for 3rd. There will be a coin toss Monday to decide who is 3rd and who is 4th. Whoever is 3rd will host Siegel. 4th will host lebanon.

Yes the way it has been done for several years is as follows: district record, head to head, then how you did against the teams in order of how they finished, if there is still a tie, coin toss. If this is still the case which I believe it is, Riverdale gets third by virtue of their win over second seed Blackman since White County was swept by them.

Yes the way it has been done for several years is as follows: district record, head to head, then how you did against the teams in order of how they finished, if there is still a tie, coin toss. If this is still the case which I believe it is, Riverdale gets third by virtue of their win over second seed Blackman since White County was swept by them.

I was just going by what they said on the radio{105.5} on my way home from the game. They said there would be a coin toss Monday. Of course they also repeated what was on this thread earlier and said nobody has went undefeated in the Dist. since OHS did it in 96. We know that's wrong.

Edited by 85warrior

I was just going by what they said on the radio{105.5} on my way home from the game. They said there would be a coin toss Monday. Of course they also repeated what was on this thread earlier and said nobody has went undefeated in the Dist. since OHS did it in 96. We know that's wrong.

Dont get so worked up,she meant to say first Oakland team, heaven forbid somebody is wrong on here :rolleyes:

I thought someone said that Cutter had stopped all of his crying and complaining during games. I've never seen someone cry to the official as much or have more ailments than him from the start to the finish of a game.

I know he can play offense, but that boy has got more problems than a math book!!!

[/quote

DARE 2 DREAM HAS HIM BUILT UP SO MUCH HE THINKS HE IS KOBE!!!!!!!!HE CRIED ALOT IN SPARTA,HE WILL ONLY HAVE 2 DO IT 1 MORE GAME.