MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen. Finally an informative explanation on all the other terrible attitudes in this district. Maybe people will get off the Cutter Hate Wagon.

Agree! It is more like the Siegel Hate Wagon. People - Grow up!

I will have to say that I have more fun watching Wade play than Allen.

I do like a little attitude on the court, it makes things more interesting. B)

As I have told you before.....I really liked Cutter as a freshman player and as a soph. I never witnessed the drama on the court those yrs. ( of course all the focus was on JO's antics...hahahaha ) I saw a kid who took advantage of an open shot . I saw good fundamentals, vision on the court, and a willingness to learn. I am not sure what happened to him. Maybe it is that it is pressure to be the leader, the big dog, the kid who everyone is keying on......not sure what. His drama in the first game against us was commented on by SIEGEL folk at the game, not just folk on here. To hear other schools in the district comment on the same exact tendencies tells me that Cutter has a bit of a problem. It needs to be corrected b/c he is too good of a talent to get saddled with that kind of a rep.

This is NOT Cutter envy in any way,.I don't have to personally know him to figure out that this behavior is questionable. Maybe it is yall that can't be objective b/c you are his friend??

Edited by 2priceless

I WAS PERSONALLY at that came and DID see it. Cutter was discussing what they belive is a charge before the game, due to last time we play lebanon they would trap him he would try to dribble through it and people with out there feet planted would flop and he had 3 charges that game. He was discussing that with them, I think as a player he has a right to discuss the way an official is going to call the game before it occurs. All players have the right to ask if a certain thing happens what are they going to call. In no way was Cutter complaining and throwing a tantrum. I love how is attitude is so bad and NO ONE that has called it bad knows him personally. If his attitude was as bad as you guys lead on then he would have A LOT more techs this year. Jaffarious Wade punched a fricken door and stormed off the court at Lebanon, he flicked off the nation 3 times last year. His attitude isnt as bad as cutters apparently. JJ Taylor flagrantly fouls people like crazy, O but im sure his attitude is better then Tylers also. You guys all are ridiculously jealous or something of Siegel, thats all I can figure. Dont complain about someones attitude when there are people are on your team with worse attitudes. O a Lebanon player did PUNCH jaffarious the game he stormed out I heard, his attitude must be better then Tylers to. You all need to take a chill pill on bashing cutters attitude. Atleast he isnt a dirty player. Against Oakland Epps grabbed his jersey MULTIPLE times with no call. DId cutter ever get a T, NO. Chill out with all the Cutter bashing. There are sooooo Many worse attitudes out there.

Last Siegel vs White county game.

JJ Taylor...ZERO intentional fouls. Cutter...ONE intentional/flagrant foul against Tyler Greene.

Cutter is VERY good, but i have never seen a player that whines to his teamates, coaches, and refs. the ENTIRE game. Its ridiculous. Give him a pacifier.

Edited by 85warrior

As I have told you before.....I really liked Cutter as a freshman player and as a soph. I never witnessed the drama on the court those yrs. ( of course all the focus was on JO's antics...hahahaha ) I saw a kid who took advantage of an open shot . I saw good fundamentals, vision on the court, and a willingness to learn. I am not sure what happened to him. Maybe it is that it is pressure to be the leader, the big dog, the kid who everyone is keying on......not sure what. His drama in the first game against us was commented on by SIEGEL folk at the game, not just folk on here. To hear other schools in the district comment on the same exact tendencies tells me that Cutter has a bit of a problem. It needs to be corrected b/c he is too good of a talent to get saddled with that kind of a rep.

This is NOT Cutter envy in any way,.I don't have to personally know him to figure out that this behavior is questionable. Maybe it is yall that can't be objective b/c you are his friend??

Well, Cutters last game this season is Friday and we won't have to hear from him again for a while. B)

I am not going to get on this cutter issue but siegel fans he is the best player on your team and those guys always gets critizism so just role with the punches defend him to an extenet but dont let it get you mad

I wanna wish my WARRIORS good luck tonight i am looking forward to this game as it is a great opportunity for them to get somethings ironed out before tournaments start hopefully the ship has been righted or will get righted over the next 3 or 4 days get back to playing our game and get after it

rember your goals guys..they are still attainable but you have got to play ball the way you are capable of and for you SRs leave it all on the court to reach your goal!!

GO WARRIORS

I am not going to get on this cutter issue but siegel fans he is the best player on your team and those guys always gets critizism so just role with the punches defend him to an extenet but dont let it get you mad

I wanna wish my WARRIORS good luck tonight i am looking forward to this game as it is a great opportunity for them to get somethings ironed out before tournaments start hopefully the ship has been righted or will get righted over the next 3 or 4 days get back to playing our game and get after it

rember your goals guys..they are still attainable but you have got to play ball the way you are capable of and for you SRs leave it all on the court to reach your goal!!

GO WARRIORS

Should be a good measuring stick for all of disrict 7aaa on the outcome of this game.

Siegel[/url'>Nation07' post='826369166' date='Feb 12 2007 - 05:54 PM']

Yeah and JJ doesnt ever flagrantly foul people does he, he is the dirtiest player in the district.

I recall ONE intentional/flagrant foul against JJ this year. It was against Oakland. Dirtiest in the District? B) Wrong. B)

Edited by 85warrior

I WAS PERSONALLY at that came and DID see it. Cutter was discussing what they belive is a charge before the game, due to last time we play lebanon they would trap him he would try to dribble through it and people with out there feet planted would flop and he had 3 charges that game. He was discussing that with them, I think as a player he has a right to discuss the way an official is going to call the game before it occurs. All players have the right to ask if a certain thing happens what are they going to call. In no way was Cutter complaining and throwing a tantrum. I love how is attitude is so bad and NO ONE that has called it bad knows him personally. If his attitude was as bad as you guys lead on then he would have A LOT more techs this year. Jaffarious Wade punched a fricken door and stormed off the court at Lebanon, he flicked off the nation 3 times last year. His attitude isnt as bad as cutters apparently. JJ Taylor flagrantly fouls people like crazy, O but im sure his attitude is better then Tylers also. You guys all are ridiculously jealous or something of Siegel, thats all I can figure. Dont complain about someones attitude when there are people are on your team with worse attitudes. O a Lebanon player did PUNCH jaffarious the game he stormed out I heard, his attitude must be better then Tylers to. You all need to take a chill pill on bashing cutters attitude. Atleast he isnt a dirty player. Against Oakland Epps grabbed his jersey MULTIPLE times with no call. DId cutter ever get a T, NO. Chill out with all the Cutter bashing. There are sooooo Many worse attitudes out there.

I cannot justify for Jaffarious flickin off the student sections, yes that is completely uncalled for and i have told him this numerous times. BUT who wouldn't storm out of the gym after being punched IN THE FACE might i add?????