• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos playing who?

Blackman @ Shelbyville

Franklin Co. @ Oakland

White Co. @ Tullahoma

Columbia @ Riverdale

Shelbyville will have a tough time getting to the sub state not that Oakland is on their side of the bracket. Riverdale will have a pretty easy time getting to the finals with either oakland or shelbyville meeting them. Thats my opinion. I know Blackman fans will disagree but both teams have one on their home court this year against each other. With Scott Thomas out now that could be a big blow to the warriors come finals and sub state time.

Blackman @ Shelbyville

Franklin Co. @ Oakland

White Co. @ Tullahoma

Columbia @ Riverdale

Shelbyville will have a tough time getting to the sub state not that Oakland is on their side of the bracket. Riverdale will have a pretty easy time getting to the finals with either oakland or shelbyville meeting them. Thats my opinion. I know Blackman fans will disagree but both teams have one on their home court this year against each other. With Scott Thomas out now that could be a big blow to the warriors come finals and sub state time.

Easy time getting to the finals WITHOUT thomas????? :blink: hmmmmm

Edited by 85warrior

Blackman @ Shelbyville

Franklin Co. @ Oakland

White Co. @ Tullahoma

Columbia @ Riverdale

looks like oakland is faced with the team most likley to pull an upset :blink:

I've been saying it all season. We need a point guard. I'm really surprised Turnham was letting Smith continue to play. I don't believe Smith driving the lane was his game plan. You don't put the game in the hands of the guy who averages about 2 points a game. Hope Felix will be back next year.

I don't know why anyone would complain about shooting the 3's. Alex started the game out with 3 in your face 3's and then we got away from that. We were driving the lane and feeding it to the posts but we weren't converting. Our defense inside let us down last night. We let them have to many little 10 foot jump shots.

Shawn is more of a defender than an offensive threat next year it will be interesting to see who the go to guy is what guy can create off of the dribble for himself and his teammates especially in that offense

Easy time getting to the finals WITHOUT thomas????? :blink: hmmmmm

Yep thats what I said easy time. Maybe I should have said easier time. Shelbyville will beat Blackman but will more than likely lose to Oakland barring an upset win. Who knows how that one will go. Gotta get by blackman first off. Riverdale most definently has the easier side to advance to the championship. They need not take the winner of Tullahoma - White Co lightly though.. That will be a great game as well and if Cass Barnes is on his A- game watch out White Co. I think White Co will win that game though. Should be Riverdale - Oakland or Riverdale - Shelbyville in the finals.

Yep thats what I said easy time. Maybe I should have said easier time. Shelbyville will beat Blackman but will more than likely lose to Oakland barring an upset win. Who knows how that one will go. Gotta get by blackman first off. Riverdale most definently has the easier side to advance to the championship. They need not take the winner of Tullahoma - White Co lightly though.. That will be a great game as well and if Cass Barnes is on his A- game watch out White Co. I think White Co will win that game though. Should be Riverdale - Oakland or Riverdale - Shelbyville in the finals.

The only really close game in the 1st round will be Shelbyville vs. Blackman. I'll pick Blackman by 3. Oakland will not lose to either Blackman or Shelbyville. Riverdale and White Co. will both win. This makes for a very good semi-final game. I'll give the edge to White County since Thomas is out and White Co. beat Riverdale WITH Thomas just 2 weeks ago. Should be a good tourney. It will be a Riverdale vs Oakland OR White County vs. Oakland championship.

Edited by 85warrior

The only really close game in the 1st round will be Shelbyville vs. Blackman. I'll pick Blackman by 3. Oakland will not lose to either Blackman or Shelbyville. Riverdale and White Co. will both win. This makes for a very good semi-final game. I'll give the edge to White County since Thomas is out and White Co. beat Riverdale WITH Thomas just 2 weeks ago. Should be a good tourney. It will be a Riverdale vs Oakland OR White County vs. Oakland championship.

people better watch out for white county!

Riverdale is as good with or without scott, although they really could use him.

I think you got it right. Riverdale played on pure emotion last night. Has to be a let down wish we had them next game.

Just hope we are not overlooking Tullahoma how did they do against Manchester and Warren Co I guess our only common

opponents. I think the guy frome Riverdale is right about one thing we are in the easiest bracket to the sub-state hope it

works that way for us. SSS-PA_RRRTA_SPARTA

I wish everyone would remember one thing. All of you keep talking about how much easier it is going to be to play Riverdale without Scott Thomas. I do believe they played without him Tuesday and beat the team no one else in the district has been able to beat. True they may have been playing on emotion. Teams often do that for a fallen teammate and that could continue. Don't overlook them and keep giving them bulletin board material.