MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job last night Blaze. Game was a little sloppy but I saw some really good things. Mims was impressive last night considering he did not play last year. Especially shooting the 3's. I was most impressed with Carter. He was really agressive, had several rebounds and probably more assists than the point guard. That one three from the corner when he got fouled was amazing. I guess coach is still trying to find his starters. I thought all the subs running in out really hurt the team chemistry. Bragg couldn't seem to get going but he will. Look forward to seeing them play Smyrna next week.

Good job last night Blaze. Game was a little sloppy but I saw some really good things. Mims was impressive last night considering he did not play last year. Especially shooting the 3's. I was most impressed with Carter. He was really agressive, had several rebounds and probably more assists than the point guard. That one three from the corner when he got fouled was amazing. I guess coach is still trying to find his starters. I thought all the subs running in out really hurt the team chemistry. Bragg couldn't seem to get going but he will. Look forward to seeing them play Smyrna next week.

Blackman looked good in the first half but the second half was a little crazy. First game, so we will see how they progress. Really impressed with some of the players. Vick has grown since last year and has actually improved quite a bit. Carter has also improved a lot. Kid had several steals and probably had more assists than the point guard. He really needs to bulk up though. Took some really nasty spills. Mims was a surprise. He was really aggressive and put down a nice dunk. I have to agree, I did not expect to see him shooting 3's.

Blackman is in need of a point guard. I thought Wallace played a good game but they really need someone who can feed the ball to the scorers. They didn't work the ball inside very much. Coach had the players running in and out so much they really couldn't get into the flow of the game.

I am looking forward to the season. I think all the teams will be competitive and it could get interesting.

Blackman looked good in the first half but the second half was a little crazy. First game, so we will see how they progress. Really impressed with some of the players. Vick has grown since last year and has actually improved quite a bit. Carter has also improved a lot. Kid had several steals and probably had more assists than the point guard. He really needs to bulk up though. Took some really nasty spills. Mims was a surprise. He was really aggressive and put down a nice dunk. I have to agree, I did not expect to see him shooting 3's.

Blackman is in need of a point guard. I thought Wallace played a good game but they really need someone who can feed the ball to the scorers. They didn't work the ball inside very much. Coach had the players running in and out so much they really couldn't get into the flow of the game.

I am looking forward to the season. I think all the teams will be competitive and it could get interesting.

thank you

how do you feel about the blackman freshman that played last night?didn't see much of tyrek but how do you feel about dajuan(didn't hit his free throws),deshawn(made a few mistakes but did quite decent), and tay(showed his athleticism on his score)

how do you feel about the blackman freshman that played last night?didn't see much of tyrek but how do you feel about dajuan(didn't hit his free throws),deshawn(made a few mistakes but did quite decent), and tay(showed his athleticism on his score)

I thought #12 did well but had some freshman mistakes. Dajuan did pretty good but I think he has to adjust to the speed of the game. He was a little slow on getting his shots off and got pushed around underneath quite a bit. I think he will be very good once he adjusts. Tay is very athletic but he needs to learn how to pass the ball. He made too many mistakes and should have been looking to pass the ball more. They are all freshmen and will get better as the year progresses.

I think I was more impressed with Carl Vick than anyone.