7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I know how good they will be.

So, swami, how far will Siegel go this year since you seem to know all? All joking aside, Oakland will have their challenges this season,you cant play a great team every game. I dont exactly remember anybody clowning on siegel for scheduling BGA and Mt. Pleasant a couple of season ago. Plus, the thing was a tournament, its not like Oakland got to pick who they will play

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he kept moving and held his seal in the post. well did any of the other posts put up any points? tay only had two and other than that nobody else did. the paper says vick put up five which is more than any of the other posts did! i will give dajaun credit on his defense. i think he had the right idea there, but the kid couldn't hit a freethrow! and the travel was not vick's fault AT ALL. and comparing to last year carl has really improved in his game. and yes it is me if you just had to know.

How is moving without dribbling not your fault?

How is moving without dribbling not your fault?

Were you there to see it? Bragg and Vick were both far down the court and Mimms through a long pass. Vick did not know that Bragg was behind him, so as he caught it Bragg stepped up and tried to catch it too. As they both held on to it Vick kind of tripped and committed a walk. I think it was a lack of trust or Bragg just wanted the two points for himself.

Guest dare_2_dream

Were you there to see it? Bragg and Vick were both far down the court and Mimms through a long pass. Vick did not know that Bragg was behind him, so as he caught it Bragg stepped up and tried to catch it too. As they both held on to it Vick kind of tripped and committed a walk. I think it was a lack of trust or Bragg just wanted the two points for himself.

;) I wish I would have been there to see two teammates fighting over the ball and it ending up in a walk :D

So Vick is too weak to stand his ground?

haha..i'm one of your best friends but i'm keeping my identity secret

Best friend or not...vick did have a good game. Over all the blaze did well in my opion. They could have won it wide open no problem if they had hit half of what they missed from the free throw line. Good Job Guys!

So Vick is too weak to stand his ground?

He didn't know Blake Bragg was directly behind him.

Best friend or not...vick did have a good game. Over all the blaze did well in my opion. They could have won it wide open no problem if they had hit half of what they missed from the free throw line. Good Job Guys!

He didn't know Blake Bragg was directly behind him.

Yes, scoring 5 points and allowing much more to be scored on him is a good game. Wait what?! ;)

Good job last night Blaze. Game was a little sloppy but I saw some really good things. Mims was impressive last night considering he did not play last year. Especially shooting the 3's. I was most impressed with Carter. He was really agressive, had several rebounds and probably more assists than the point guard. That one three from the corner when he got fouled was amazing. I guess coach is still trying to find his starters. I thought all the subs running in out really hurt the team chemistry. Bragg couldn't seem to get going but he will. Look forward to seeing them play Smyrna next week.

Mimms is an athlete.....and with Turnham's iron fist with discipline.....he will turn some heads.

I went to the Siegel forrest game tonight and boy do I hate to say it but we looked horrible... Yes we won but all joking aside I ALMOST feel like we should have lost this game we played so bad... No one was doing anything the only reason we won was due to their lack of talent... this forrest team was horrible and we should have won by 50 but I guess I have to remember we had a lot of subs in.

Siegel Nation got into some trouble as well and It looked like we were going to get kicked out... Police in La Vergne don't seem to like chants so we had to be quiet