MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swedishcheese I know your knew on here but you will probably get in trouble for calling cops that on here, just a warning to probably edit that.

Good job to Siegel again showing they are more than a perimeter team, only two 3 pointers. Cutter and Nicholas with 17 each and Montori with 14

Listen to hoolie.....he definitely knows firsthand how to get edited on here.hahahah, well we ALL do to tell the truth.

i actually haven't said anything bad about siegel..so..ur getting me confused with some1 else

hope you're not talking about me..

maaaan if u dont watch out some guy named D2D will go off and tell these siegel basketball players all kinds of stuff about you...

he likes to start probs i think...it was classic having montori threatin me.

Guest dare_2_dream

maaaan if u dont watch out some guy named D2D will go off and tell these siegel basketball players all kinds of stuff about you...

he likes to start probs i think...it was classic having montori threatin me.

First of all, everyone reads this boards. Thats why a lot of people hate you. There are parents who ask me who you are and why you go to Siegel. You have switched schools more than Pamela Anderson has switched boyfriends, and its because you want to play ball. You have been cut numerous times so now you get on here and hate on people who are better than you and play for Siegel. No one at Siegel likes you, despite what you might think. You should go back to Oakland, at least where people might like you, but you still wont be able to play ball :) . I hear Warren County is having open tryouts Tuesday? :)