Sullivan South vs. Morristown East

Jedi5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game. I'm going to go with South though in a very close game. South better not take East lightly cause they have the speed to beat them.

You have to play very disciplined to beat East's offense, and from what i've heard the same goes for South's offense. probably going to be an offensive shootout. goodluck to both teams.

I don’t see this being as close as others on here think it will be. Mo East had to work hard for their victory against Johnson Co. I have seen Johnson Co and South this year when they have played THS. Just my own comparison…but the Vikings had NO trouble with Johnson Co and they played very conservatively. In the South game we knew that the key to beating South was to put pressure on and contain Phillips, but were unable to do either and the Rebels were able to do more damage on offense to the Vikings than anyone this year has…including the Mighty 5A PAPER Champion DB Indians ;):D . I know the score of the South vs Johnson Co game doesn’t say this….but South is a MUCH stronger team than JC. There team has come together and excepted their individual roles and they are a much better team now than when they played Johnson Co and Greenville in the regular season…much better. It sound to me like Mo East is also fighting to gain respect in the region and especially in Morristown itself. I’m not sure about 2 or 3 years down the road…but right now on paper West still has the obvious upper hand. South takes this on by 17+.

After a big win for Sullivan South against Boone, How does everyone feel this game will play out?

As it was stated in the paper last week "the linemen do their job and the quarterback and receivers get the points" and unfortunately most of the glory! Without our line..... Curt gets punished and south does NOT do well.... remember the DB game? We LOVE our BIG line and we respect them for the job they do to protect our QB and give us options to run or throw! As long as EVERYONE does their job.... SOUTH WILL COME OUT VICTORIOUS!

Ithe Rebels were able to do more damage on offense to the Vikings than anyone this year has…including the Mighty 5A PAPER Champion DB Indians :ph34r::lol: .

So what does that make the Vikes? they barely got beat by the paper champ...BY 35 POINTS! :lol::lol: It doesn't say much for ya when you call someone a paper champ and then go out and get beat head-tohead. So you didn't win the DB game or the South game...AT HOME. ...take pride in that Volunteer win. :thumb:

How can you say "but the Vikings had NO trouble with Johnson Co." when the score was only 15-6? Wow! What a blowout. You guys have a skewed view of things...a 41-7 loss is closer than the score and a 15-6 win is having NO trouble with a team....OOOOOkkkkkkk...what are they teachin at our our public school systems?