Courtney Coffey

In Hoc Signo Vinces

This Friday Courtney Coffey got expelled from his high school, Pope John Paul II. I think it was for stealing and then pawning cell phones and Ipods. With this happening there is probably no Division II school in TN that would take him. How do y'all think this will change the division 1 standings/rankings? And does anyone else have any info to where he would go to school?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Friday Courtney Coffey got expelled from his high school, Pope John Paul II. I think it was for stealing and then pawning cell phones and Ipods. With this happening there is probably no Division II school in TN that would take him. How do y'all think this will change the division 1 standings/rankings? And does anyone else have any info to where he would go to school?

[/quote

SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this true?????????

This is incredible. For the kid's sake, I hope this is not true, and if it is not true, this is sick. I heard that Courtney was at MBA certifying. If he was really kicked out of school, I believe he would not have been able to participate in a school function. However, if true, I hope Courtney can get some help. I hate to see this.

Can somebody confirm this terrible rumor?

This is incredible. For the kid's sake, I hope this is not true, and if it is not true, this is sick. I heard that Courtney was at MBA certifying. If he was really kicked out of school, I believe he would not have been able to participate in a school function. However, if true, I hope Courtney can get some help. I hate to see this.

Can somebody confirm this terrible rumor?

I sure hope this isn't true, and I would say that KnightTime5 is to close to this situation to comment. Maybe Steelerwhit will clarify this for us.

Hes zoned for BEech nice try rigger :thumb:

I have heard that he lives in Spring Hill and would catch a bus to JPII. The rumor is pretty strong that he certified last Saturday so my question is how & why did he become certified if he is not at JPII?

Edited by cbg

Announcements