Golden Tate In Sports Illustrated

KnightTime05

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woud like to see him in 5A. I dont think he would have gotten this much stats if he played better competition

agreeed

I dont see him being near the star if he was at a 5A school. I still think he is good and has accoplished alot of great goals.

But if he is in 5A ,which is a lot tougher than D2, i dont see him being near the star that he is.

Throw him up with the big boys and see if he can play some big boy football

Good Luck Golden and i hope Football takes you far.

Why can't you just congratulate the young man and leave it at that? Vanderbilt, Notre Dame, Alabama, Florida, Georgia Tech and South Carolina don't seem concerned he hasn't won a state championship or played at the 5A level. I think they might have a pretty good eye for talent.

Good post. The best LB in the SEC is Patrick Willis of Ole Miss. He played high school ball at 1A Bruceton.

So you are trying to say if a player isn't at a 5A school he isn't good? That is ridiculous. Look at the gold balls Maryville and Alcoa have.

Congrats to GOLDEN TATE. We are VERY proud of you in TN!! Great career and vast accomplishments. A Job VERY well done.

you said it perfectly 2priceless.and I also want to say congrats to golden.you have proved you can play at the highschool level, next year go out there at the college level and make tn proud

Edited by adidas23